Ladies, what made you go black?

I got sick of my white boyfriend never paying me attention and always glued to the tv screen/video games.i was out and ******* and a West Indian taxi driver pulled out his dick, it was the most giant thing I’ve ever seen that I sucked him in the car and brought him inside while my bf slept, I had my first orgasm that night from a real man and a real cock and told my bf I’d met someone else and that he could accept it or move out. Literally brought the new guy around to watch movies snuggled on the couch the next day while my bf sat on the other couch (before I knew what cuckolding was)

I got sick of my white boyfriend never paying me attention and always glued to the tv screen/video games.i was out and ******* and a West Indian taxi driver pulled out his dick, it was the most giant thing I’ve ever seen that I sucked him in the car and brought him inside while my bf slept, I had my first orgasm that night from a real man and a real cock and told my bf I’d met someone else and that he could accept it or move out. Literally brought the new guy around to watch movies snuggled on the couch the next day while my bf sat on the other couch (before I knew what cuckolding was)
I promise you, he’s jerked it furiously to that scenario being replayed in his head so many times he probably can’t get off any other way now. Soooo hot. You should tease him about he lost your pussy.

Wow so fucking hott.. If I was.your man those cocks would pound you whenever u wanted

I promise you, he’s jerked it furiously to that scenario being replayed in his head so many times he probably can’t get off any other way now. Soooo hot. You should tease him about he lost your pussy.
It’s a little more complex than that or “cuckolding”, he’s the ******* of my two *******, however he’s impotent and can’t maintain an erection due to medication not to mention he’s all of 4 inches. He realises I have needs that need to be fulfilled and he is a good ******* to our ******* (minus the video games every night). It’s more co-parenting than cuckold. We sleep in separate rooms and I do bring fwb and my main bull to sleep over regularly and this year he knows I am coming off contraception to fall pregnant. My bull is an African man twice my age but I’m addicted to him and need to be with him every night and will likely move in with him, I work full time andbut my bull is unemployed (he’s a refugee without citizenship yet) and i want to cook and clean and take care of him and treat him like a king as he gives me a feeling that no man ever can.

It’s a little more complex than that or “cuckolding”, he’s the ******* of my two *******, however he’s impotent and can’t maintain an erection due to medication not to mention he’s all of 4 inches. He realises I have needs that need to be fulfilled and he is a good ******* to our ******* (minus the video games every night). It’s more co-parenting than cuckold. We sleep in separate rooms and I do bring fwb and my main bull to sleep over regularly and this year he knows I am coming off contraception to fall pregnant. My bull is an African man twice my age but I’m addicted to him and need to be with him every night and will likely move in with him, I work full time andbut my bull is unemployed (he’s a refugee without citizenship yet) and i want to cook and clean and take care of him and treat him like a king as he gives me a feeling that no man ever can.
I hope you enjoy sweetie

It was me that got my Latina wife to give up the pussy when I was stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA. It took a long time and increments. She knew I wanted to see her with a black man, but she kept refusing until I turned it around telling her it would get me really hard to see her show her cleavage while dancing and teasing other men at some of the San Diego clubs. Once she understood how hard it made me, and the excitement she experienced.........I only had to make adjustments and press her to be more risqué. The black men immediately picked up on it. It still took some time after she was comfortable dancing with them....... but in 5 months she gave it up and was being bounced up and down a black bull’s dick in National City outside the naval base. The black sailor was even more turned on when he found out he was fucking a white Marine’s wife; he locked his mouth around hers, and exploded in her pussy after she told him I was an E6, (and he was only an E3). It was fucking hot. He left hickies in her tits and neck! Douglas told me it was the first Latina wife and Marine’s wife he dicked....we both laughed that we’d keep her as Department of the Navy property.

I fucked her for three straight months after we continually relived that night, and she told me in detail what she was thinking and feeling. She had two steady bulls since, the longest in Okinawa, but that is another story.

Damn!!!!!!!+

It was me that got my Latina wife to give up the pussy when I was stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA. It took a long time and increments. She knew I wanted to see her with a black man, but she kept refusing until I turned it around telling her it would get me really hard to see her show her cleavage while dancing and teasing other men at some of the San Diego clubs. Once she understood how hard it made me, and the excitement she experienced.........I only had to make adjustments and press her to be more risqué. The black men immediately picked up on it. It still took some time after she was comfortable dancing with them....... but in 5 months she gave it up and was being bounced up and down a black bull’s dick in National City outside the naval base. The black sailor was even more turned on when he found out he was fucking a white Marine’s wife; he locked his mouth around hers, and exploded in her pussy after she told him I was an E6, (and he was only an E3). It was fucking hot. He left hickies in her tits and neck! Douglas told me it was the first Latina wife and Marine’s wife he dicked....we both laughed that we’d keep her as Department of the Navy property.

I fucked her for three straight months after we continually relived that night, and she told me in detail what she was thinking and feeling. She had two steady bulls since, the longest in Okinawa, but that is another story.
Do you have bulls phone number or contact from national city..my wife.would love to link up..lmk..thx

I had always been curious about black guys and was instantly attracted to a guy I met. Nothing ever felt more natural than to let him have his way with me, his confident moves, dark skin and big bulge were definately a contributing factor. I was in the zone and my boyfriend didn’t even cross my mind.

Back