Ladies...What is the best or someways to seek out a single girl into cuckolds and BBC?

What do you think are some ways for a guy to do this? Single, decent looking, good job, unattached guy here. I really would like to find a GF into BBC/Hot "GF'ing", cuckolding perhaps. I feel if I go the usual dating route "boy meets girl someway" I am sort of hiding something. I do not want to be in another typical monogamous relationship (I have no desire to play, but want partner to). Go ahead, be creative, thoughts? I am really looking seriously to have this type of relationship in the future.

You are asking good questions. I have been looking for the same thing for over 10 years. To be honest I haven't had any luck at white and black sex sites, and so far no luck at regular adult dating sites. I believe that coming to a site like this to find a white lady is like going to the middle of the Sahara desert to look for a ******* of water. I still believe that finding a white lady for this is best through adult dating sites and then once you find a lady you like ask her if she would like to be with BBC.

So many guys here would love to know the answer to this question. I've thought about this too. I'm thinking one option would be to try finding a more sexually open woman by trying those popular "swipe" apps. I also wonder if you try hanging around mixed clubs, reggae and mixed hip hop clubs long enough you might be able to find someone as they likely have an interest in black men too. I also think women into BDSM might be more open to trying this lifestyle as well. Finally, if you have some disposable income, hanging out around a Caribbean resort might lead you to single women who might have an interest in the "big bamboo." Just some thoughts.

Back