Ladies what do you prefer for a date?

what's your favoritesenario for date with bull?

• Husband drops you at restaurant and pays for everything and you come back the next morning

Votes: 63 43.4%
  • Hotel meeting like an *******

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • Quicky in the parking lot of bull's work.

Votes: 13 9.0%

• Total voters
I prefer to do my catting around alone, tried hubby being there and he wanted to be the director. Hated that. Alone, I can let go, let my emotions take over, and have a FANTASTIC time with my Lover and then go home and share it with hubby. J (the wife)

I prefer to do my catting around alone, tried hubby being there and he wanted to be the director. Hated that. Alone, I can let go, let my emotions take over, and have a FANTASTIC time with my Lover and then go home and share it with hubby. J (the wife)
my wife's thought, also. although, i would not do any directing.

listening to hubbies giving directions in a video drives me insane. it's supposed to be about her, not him.

my wife's thought, also. although, i would not do any directing.

listening to hubbies giving directions in a video drives me insane. it's supposed to be about her, not him.
Agreed with the above, ie: wife going out solo, feels sexier to her, same here.....and the days of the men trying to "direct" and "pose" their girl when she's partying with BBC, well, those days are over, that was the mistakes we make when we were younger. NOW, for sure, its about our girls and their lovers doing their thing the way they want to do it, it's not a show.

Back