Ladies, what are your fav dirty talk phrases?

Fuck your black cock up my white married cunt you black fucker make me cum on your cock shoot your black cum deep in my married white cunt use me as your whore slut and cum dump show my little white cocked wanker husband how you fuck your black cock up my cunt ooooh your soooo good.
He tells me to get on my back lift and spread your legs and cunt lips so I can see your open cunt is ready to be fucked by my black cock then tell me what you want you married white fucking bitch whore i”m going to fuck you till you beg me to fuck my cum in your slut cunt you whore.
Damn, baby! Bring that action to Baltimore!!

I need your black cock up my white married cunt you black fucker make me cum on your cock shoot your black cum deep in my married white cunt use me as your whore slut and cum dump show my little white cocked wanker husband how you fuck your black cock up my cunt ooooh your soooo good.
He tells me to get on my back lift and spread your legs and cunt lips so I can see your open cunt is ready to be fucked by my black cock then tell me what you want you married white married bitch whore i”m going to fuck your cunt till you begging me to fuck my cum in your slut cunt you whore telling your husband how good a real cock feels fucking his cunt
OMG yes!! Damn!

Many interesting moments have happened but one came to us the other day , Kim mentioned a night out in Paris a few yeas ago , we were in a night club , Kim was being chatted up by black man who eventually joined us for drinks , kim was in the middle with him going to town on her , he looked at me , I going to put my huge black cock in every hole of your white slutty wife .

Back