Ladies, what are your fav dirty talk phrases?

What phrases do you like to say when being fucked by a bbc?
I personally have a list of my fav phrases that turn me on and make me fuck even harder but I'd love to explore other dirty talk phrases
I love telling my men they have alpha cock.

Just think about all the oppression they’ve had to endure. They were bred for their strength and drive!

Our white forefathers caused this really.

The least I can do is fuck them, reassure them we’re fucking because I crave them. Not just because it’s some fetish.

In another 100 years their won’t be any white men. Us white women will have out fucked them and will have done the unthinkable.

it’s the contrast, it’s their style, it’s their character and their pain.

And every single time I get fucked I do my very best to make sure he knows he’s the alpha.

Fuck your black cock up my white married cunt you black fucker make me cum on your cock shoot your black cum deep in my married white cunt use me as your whore slut and cum dump show my little white cocked wanker husband how you fuck your black cock up my cunt ooooh your soooo good.
He tells me to get on my back lift and spread your legs and cunt lips so I can see your open cunt is ready to be fucked by my black cock then tell me what you want you married white fucking bitch whore i”m going to fuck you till you beg me to fuck my cum in your slut cunt you whore.
magnificent.

Back