Ladies show us your tight little asshole!

Hope you like my pictures, we have engaged in having couples or women join us, but in all seriousness, we both enjoy MFM my husband is 100% straight and he gets off as much as I do when a guy and him fuck me uncontrollably. That being said I’ve laid down just a couple rules since we first did this in our mid 20’s we are in our early 50’s now, #1 no anal was my biggest thing. Any time we had anyone join he or I’d explain the rules, first time it ever happened was shortly after we started dating and maybe our 2nd time having a guy join. After my husband got off he decided to go to the kitchen to pour the 3 of us drinks, as he left he said it would be hott hearing me get off while he’s making our drinks, leaving the other guy alone with me while I was on all fours getting it from behind. Once my husband was out of the room this guy started fucking me harder and deeper. He started fingering my asshloe while fucking me first with one finger I believe, he knew I was enjoying it then was 2 fingers my body started shaking as I was cuming I remember saying how good it felt. He slowed down almost stopped grabbing the lube and squeezed it all over my asshloe and my pussy. The guy is slowly fucking me and slid his fingers deep into my ass,My husband walked in with 2 of the 3 drinks and his cock was rock hard, he said my god honey listening to you was incredible,the guy said I slid 1 than 2 fingers into your wife’s ass while fucking her hard. I started to intensely cum my body was shaking, my husband was jerking off while watching us. As I’m cuming again the guy said I bet she would love some cock in her ass, my husband leaves the room to get the 3rd *******. I said to the guy absolutely not your fingers are good enough i don’t want any cocks in my ass, with that he pulled out grabbed my life like dildo and started fucking me with it. I’m wanting the real thing (although it’s 9 inches) and he’s pulling it all out to the tip and shoving it in all the way. I felt something rubbing my asshole it was his big cock, I’m trying to say no but I’m getting off as he’s fucking me with my big dildo, his cock was thick and long. I’m moaning and screaming saying no as the head of his cock is in my ass he’s starting to push it in a bit deeper with the dildo in my pussy. He says you like this don’t you? Trying to say stop, I cum again harder than I ever had with my husband or anyone I had been with before! He leaned into my ear and said heres all of it and shoved the rest of his cock in my ass and was fucking my ass like he was my pussy. I continued to shake while cuming. Being extremely vocal anytime I have sex, my husband hears me telling him how good his cock feels in my ass. My husband comes back in the bedroom and watching this guy fucking my ass. Stroking his cock doesn’t say anything to him or us. I thought he’d be mad or tell the guy to stop,because of what was happening knowing I always said I never wanted anal my husband starts to lay next to me but whispered in the guys ear something I could hear the guy say fuck ya, my husband is laying next to me fucking me with my big dildo while I’m getting fucked really hard in my ass . My husband lays View attachment 5734360View attachment 5734366under me rubbing his cock against my pussy while still getting my ass fucked. All of a sudden my husband and his new best friend get the rhythm going and I started squirting all over. I’ve never experienced anything like that
What a great story

Back