Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Thicker

Votes: 67 30.5%
  • or Both Long and Thick

Votes: 138 62.7%
  • Short and Thick

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters
A giant long dick is a waste because 99% o the women are not going to take it all. A 8.5 to 10.5 big fat dick is a killer for a woman who likes size and will be able to accomodate it and in almost all cases will just cum repeatedly on it. A shorter cock- 6" to 8" with really good girth, the same thing if he knows how to use it and not just jam it in and it hurts. Nice and slow and let us accomodate it and boom its on.

A giant long dick is a waste because 99% o the women are not going to take it all. A 8.5 to 10.5 big fat dick is a killer for a woman who likes size and will be able to accomodate it and in almost all cases will just cum repeatedly on it. A shorter cock- 6" to 8" with really good girth, the same thing if he knows how to use it and not just jam it in and it hurts. Nice and slow and let us accomodate it and boom its on.
100%

Both buy to be hung and thick you need technique and time. Once everything is good it’s on!
Technique every man's got their own style. That's got to be what's so wonderful about having more than one. Or at least that's what I wonder. Is this why some women enjoy gangbangs? Or part of the pleasure?

Technique every man's got their own style. That's got to be what's so wonderful about having more than one. Or at least that's what I wonder. Is this why some women enjoy gangbangs? Or part of the pleasure?
My wife always enjoyed Black gangbangs. She always stated that "Variety is the spice of life", and "So any black men, so little time".

My wife always enjoyed Black gangbangs. She always stated that "Variety is the spice of life", and "So any black men, so little time".
I appreciate a woman that is secure enough with herself to go after what she enjoys. And if it's the more the merrier. There's just no judgment there. Most women don't really explain besides the thrill of more than one. But you never hear why. And I'm sure there's all different types of reasons or pleasures you get from being or pleasing more than one cock. But no I never discriminate on someone's views of pleasure. I just think it's awesome that she's fearless and taking charge of her pleasure.

I appreciate a woman that is secure enough with herself to go after what she enjoys. And if it's the more the merrier. There's just no judgment there. Most women don't really explain besides the thrill of more than one. But you never hear why. And I'm sure there's all different types of reasons or pleasures you get from being or pleasing more than one cock. But no I never discriminate on someone's views of pleasure. I just think it's awesome that she's fearless and taking charge of her pleasure.
My wife had some hesitation when the first Black guy popped her cherry and filled her with her first load of Black baby-makers. But from then on, she never failed to send out her feminine vibes to any and all Black men that she wanted their cocks in her ready-to-be fucked married white pussy to satisfy her lust for orgasmic pleasure, and their Black seed in her married white womb to satisfy her maternal instinct to become the white mama to their Black babies. If she knew she was going into a Black gangbang of 5 or more Black bulls when she was "in heat" (ovulating), she received a wicked sense of satisfaction that all those Black sperm cells would be competing to see which one would actually impregnate this particular married, white bitch. Natural selection makes a slut like my wife much sluttier, which encourages her Black sex partners to fuck and breed her with greater gusto.

Always thick!!!! There isnt a better feeling for me that having a thick cock in my pussy or ass,digging and streching them and making me feel like the 1 time

Back