Votes: 138 62.7%
  • Short and Thick

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters
Both please!
GIF by Rick James
🧸

Having both has been compared to heaven itself!😇

Having both is like walking around with the key to her soul!

Having both has been known to make her forget that she belongs to someone else and have her feeling some kind of way about you!💓

Having both has been known to have them dickmatized and acting out of character like you put some kind of Juju on her!

Having both will make her wanna renegotiate the nature of your relationship!

Having both will get you put at the top of her roster and have you called back frequently!♠️

Having both will make her want her friends to know what it's like also???😈

Having both will make it hard for her to sleep next to you and actually let you sleep!

Having both will make it impossible for her to ever be around you and not think of that wonderful gift you have and its amazing capabilities!🍆👈

Having both has been compared to heaven itself!😇

Having both is like walking around with the key to her soul!

Having both has been known to make her forget that she belongs to someone else and have her feeling some kind of way about you!💓

Having both has been known to have them dickmatized and acting out of character like you put some kind of Juju on her!

Having both will make her wanna renegotiate the nature of your relationship!

Having both will get you put at the top of her roster and have you called back frequently!♠️

Having both will make her want her friends to know what it's like also???😈

Having both will make it hard for her to sleep next to you and actually let you sleep!

Having both will make it impossible for her to ever be around you and not think of that wonderful gift you have and its amazing capabilities!🍆👈
Well said

Long and very thick that stretches me deep and wide, it touches parts of my vagina that I had never experienced with my husbands little thin short penis.
I experience vaginal orgasms which I had never experienced before taking my lover’s superior long and thick black penis.

Last edited:
Back