Ladies post your naughty Santa's helper pics here for BBC

MisterPussyPleas those are not your photos- why are you posting them?​

Freedom of the Arts, i guess? Actually i can imagine myself 'complaining' about things like that but it also depends on context. Have you noticed that @MisterPussyPleaser is the one who has started this thread? i think for a thread creator it should be possible to influence where a thread is going because who else knows better what the thread's purpose was in the first place?
As for the criticism... i can see more suitable places for this media based thread to be located other than the General Discussion forum. ;)

Freedom of the Arts, i guess? Actually i can imagine myself 'complaining' about things like that but it also depends on context. Have you noticed that @MisterPussyPleaser is the one who has started this thread? i think for a thread creator it should be possible to influence where a thread is going because who else knows better what the thread's purpose was in the first place?
As for the criticism... i can see more suitable places for this media based thread to be located other than the General Discussion forum. ;)
Such as??? I mean so many other threads to pick on but sure .. let's go after this one for the content not being personal content. When we all know damn well once any pic hits the Internet is no longer really personal. How about people just scroll the f-uc-k on like I do with so many low key racist post or fake male profiles disguising themselves as couples.

Back