Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

tumblr_nud676bjTm1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"Baby, come look at the photo i uploaded to the interracial site. Do you think it makes my ass look big? It's kind of what i'm going for. You know how black guys love Phat white asses!"

tumblr_nud68kTtuB1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"I have to be honest with you. I've been fucking the landscaper honey and i'm sorry but i can't help it. The interracial movies aren't enough any more. He's so hot and his cock is huge. Does that turn you on? Yes, i know it does and we want you to watch when you get back in town. Look at your screen at what your superior has been fucking. Don't you wish you were here right now? Jerk off and think about what you're going to witness. Nine inches of 20 year old rock hard black cock sliding in and out of your beautiful little wife. How I wish you were here to see it last night. You would have cum all over yourself."

tumblr_nud6byAquO1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"No Tom, I don't want to hear that you accept it. I want you to beg me to fuck him again. You know you started this and now it's never going to stop. Fucking real men is so much better and I have you to thank making me aware of how much better black men really are. Now kiss my ass and beg me to fuck him again or get your stuff and get out. Either way i don't really care. You can hang around but only as my white boy bitch cause that what you are. A bitch."

tumblr_nufbwjxrmo1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"I'm looking for a white cuckold loving husband who is financially stable and who wants to marry a beautiful woman with three interracial children. Of course the sex will be limited to oral but he will be very happy if he is a true cuck. I could marry a black man, but i won't limit myself to one bull and i really dig fucking in front of weak white men. It's totally hot"

tumblr_nufbylN0SY1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"In my opinion, all white wives should liberate their sexuality and fuck real men even if it means doing it on the sly. You only live once and while my husband doesn't know about my extracurricular activities, he does appreciate having the pressure to have sex taken off of him. He can't keep up with me and well, I deserve to have my needs met. No one get's hurt by what they don't know. He isn't the type to be a "cuckold" but he is one. Kind of ironic I know but hey, as long as I get what I want, that's all that really matters."

tumblr_nufe4eMXiv1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"You haven't lived until your husband gets down on his knees and licks a black man's cum out of your freshly fucked vagina then moves to your clit and get's you off again and again. It's a power trip beyond your wildest dreams. White men are pussy whipped so easily and why not take advantage of it?"

tumblr_nufcz0XIpL1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"The thought of ACTUALLY fucking strong black men is not one I can ignore. I'm tired of fantasizing, watching videos and fucking your little white dick Paul. You got me into this so, suck it up and get online and find me a lover NOW!"

Back