Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

143688.jpg
No, stay on your knees and stick out your tongue. This is how I want you from now on. On your knees and your tongue ready for action until I'm done fucking. After my black stud shoots his huge load into me, i expect you to leave your room, come into the master bedroom, kneel next to our marital bed where i have just been fucked by a real man and clean my pussy and ass perfectly of all the black cum that may be there. All of it. You will also obey any commands he gives you immediately and without question.

Last edited:
[QUOI E="FireandIce, post: 788352, member: 67206"]Just wanted to add my ass to this for your viewing pleasure. It's my man's favorite toy!![/QUOTE]
Can i play please?

0592323038.jpg "Now do you believe me? I told you. When you're away on business, Jamal takes care of business here for you. Doesn't that turn you on baby to know a better man than you fucks me when you're not around? And isn't it hot that he's your boss? He doesn't know that I told you so, act like you don't know. Being at work is going to be pretty horny for you now huh? Taking orders from the man who fucks and sucks your wife in your marital bed when you're on a trip he sent you on! Oh fuck yeh, I can't wait until he gets here today!"

0593371832.jpg
"Yeh honey I'm in here. I'll be out in a minute. Daeonte said wants to show his friends at work that he can make me do anything even on our anniversary vacation. Fuck it's making me hot. I think i'm going to ask him to fly out here. Will you get online and see what flights are available? He's off this weekend. Just think of how hot it will be to watch his big black cock take your place on our anniversary! Does that get you as horny as it gets me? Now I want to make you wait cause i don't want to use it up before he gets here in two days. I want it all to be his. You understand right? Well, it's not like you have a choice. No means no. You can use your tongue until he gets here and after he gets here well, you know"

Back