Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

0587375124.jpg
Ok i'm ready. Get over here and wrap your wimp lips around my asshole. George wants to see you suck my ass on command. He said if it's true, he'll fuck me in front of you this weekend. Hurry up. Don't keep my black stud waiting. Real men don't take orders like this and i need to prove to him that you're not a man."

View attachment 654236 "Now do you believe me? I told you. When you're away on business, Jamal takes care of business here for you. Doesn't that turn you on baby to know a better man than you fucks me when you're not around? And isn't it hot that he's your boss? He doesn't know that I told you so, act like you don't know. Being at work is going to be pretty horny for you now huh? Taking orders from the man who fucks and sucks your wife in your marital bed when you're on a trip he sent you on! Oh fuck yeh, I can't wait until he gets here today!"

that little asshole got gaped

View attachment 654251
"Yeh honey I'm in here. I'll be out in a minute. Daeonte said wants to show his friends at work that he can make me do anything even on our anniversary vacation. Fuck it's making me hot. I think i'm going to ask him to fly out here. Will you get online and see what flights are available? He's off this weekend. Just think of how hot it will be to watch his big black cock take your place on our anniversary! Does that get you as horny as it gets me? Now I want to make you wait cause i don't want to use it up before he gets here in two days. I want it all to be his. You understand right? Well, it's not like you have a choice. No means no. You can use your tongue until he gets here and after he gets here well, you know"
post more of her

tumblr_nubv09n5jc1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
This pussy is for black men but I still let my husband lick me off when i'm horny in the middle of the night or after my lover leaves. That's all he gets except for his hand when i let him take off his CB3000. He fought it for the longest time. But, weak men eventually tire of fighting and give in. That's why I fuck real men--black men.

tumblr_nud60uJdfE1u4jnw0o1_1280.jpg
"Your generation loved weed, rock and roll and other old stuff. My generation loves tattoos, sex and black men. That's why i'm getting a Queen of Spades tat tomorrow---right on my ass cheek. Oh yes, and another one around my belly button. That way, white boys at the beach will know they don't have a chance. They can be a real pain sometimes."

Back