Ladies, please cuck me

liver666

Male
Gold Member
Hello everyone. I am a cuckold 27 and I am looking for cuckoldress/mistress for online chat and cuckolding. I hope I can find someone here. So if you are interestedplease DM. I will be waiting. I'm also in the Los Angeles area of that matters

Hello everyone. I am a cuckold 27 and I am looking for cuckoldress/mistress for online chat and cuckolding. I hope I can find someone here. So if you are interestedplease DM. I will be waiting. I'm also in the Los Angeles area of that matters

can you explain what a cuckold relationship is??
And I have a cuckold serving me daily on telegram, if you want to serve, lmk

A cuckold relationship is my gf gets to fuck other men and I enjoy it. She relishes in humiliating and degrading me too
good boy

at least you know what cuckolding is. You would be so surprised how many times I ask a guy that question and they give me some made up BS answer. Have you ever served a Bull before??

good boy

at least you know what cuckolding is. You would be so surprised how many times I ask a guy that question and they give me some made up BS answer. Have you ever served a Bull before??
No. I am very new to all of this. I would like to serve a bull and cuckoldress though.

My apologies. So are you an attractive woman? What's your age? Would you like to cuck me?
LOL

I think you might be on crack.

someone crack GIF

I am not a mistress but I love to fuck cuckolds at the same time as their wifes.

Back