Ladies.... NBA, NFL, UFC or Track Athletes....Responsible for Your Hotwife Lifestyle?

I've asked a variation of this question before. While Black sports figures had no impact on our decision, we've always wondered if the young, White, female trainers and support staff sought out this line of work to get close to Black athletes. Interesting question, but probably not one that will be answered authoritatively any time soon!
I’ve wondered the same thing! And reporters as well.

Many chaps of African descent in the above mentioned leagues.....so, did these athletes create some psychological foreplay that lead to you and hubby/partner into the Hotwife-Cuckold lifestyle? If yes, elaborate and provide specifics if, possible.
Never lead to anything, but i have to say, there are some incredible bodies in the NFL. Very stimulating!

I've asked a variation of this question before. While Black sports figures had no impact on our decision, we've always wondered if the young, White, female trainers and support staff sought out this line of work to get close to Black athletes. Interesting question, but probably not one that will be answered authoritatively any time soon!
you never know put it in the topic section

We met at a bar after a game, he had me on his big dick at his friend’s nearby condo in 30 minutes. It was a discreet relationship but we did meet on 183 occasions over 3 years. Every time my husband was on a business trip he owned me whenever he wanted.
Wow, professional athletes don't typically hang out at a bar especially after their game as I personally know some professional athletes and they would never do that. Pro athletes typically go to a high end restaurant after their game and get a bite to eat. If anything, they hang out on none game nights with their buddies at a classy club, not your typical bar.

Gosh, you have a great memory to remember every single time you met up with this pro athlete, lol.

Ms. TopCat

Back