Ladies let's see your sexiest lingerie, dresses, bathing suit or outfit

I love these little pretty, sweet, and innocent hotwife types. I met a hotwife alone for a meet and greet at the waterfront in San Diego California where I live and we walked to the convention Center near by. She had a nice dress on and was looking so sexy sweet and innocent to be a hotwife in the swing lifestyle. To make a long story short we went in the one elevator at the Convention Center that doesn't have a camera and fucked her good! It was so intense and passionate because we were in public that I came like five times! Sorry but we fucked that elevator up!
5 times , and no body in all that time wanted to ride with you.

5 times , and no body in all that time wanted to ride with you.
See the green elevator on the right? That's the bottom elevator at the rear of the Convention Center. If you go up to the next level and to the right near the stairs you will see another green elevator tower. The entrance to that one is kind of hidden and that's the only one without a camera in it. We were in that one. No one evwr came and pushed the button to get in and that's why it was so exciting and intense. Not to mention she was tight too! I did not creampie her so the floor was a mess. I kept pulling out, shaking it out, and putting it back in her and digging deep quickly till I came again and again!

Attachments

• unnamed-600x360.jpg
    unnamed-600x360.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 56
Back