Ladies is that u in ur avatar? ;)

I personally can care less what so called men believe or not. This is same crowd who has” 9 inch cock!! Is that not everyones claim to fame on this site? Becoming a joke as to who is real or not. Like every penis that is posted i go ga ga goo goo over!!! Majority fake or internet photos from loser basement dwellers posing as some one else. Even forums are becoming useless. Ladies show me yourself shaved!! Ladies u like big dicks with veins or no veins!! Well putz if no vein then he is a limp dick like yourself!!! Guys grow up be meaningful and stop pretending. Wonder why less then 5% of us ladies meet anyone on this site? Read the forums and postings. Sad in many ways.

Yes it is. Me and my caged cuckold husband enjoying a new adventure with a very sexy black man we met on the beach earlier that day.

Here is the full size version.

View attachment 6055443
That's a great profile pic! So much to see there. Love the wide spread of your legs giving the bull full access and you giving your hubby just a little attention with your hand around his caged cock adding to his discomfort!

Back