Ladies how was your first encounter with BBC

I used to fantasize BBCs for long. But when the time came to meet a big blk guy in reality, I was excited but nervous. When I saw his big thing, big n thick, I thought it's difficult to take him. I had problems initially in accommodating him. I don't know similar experience other ladies have or not. Can ladies throw light on it, how they felt when entered the room with your big blk guy , when you saw the real thing and when you took it in.....

Speaking for the wife, she was really nervous and excited. She jumped right in when it was time to get down to it. He wasn't the biggest but had a nice cock that left her satisfied. It took about 5 years in the lifestyle for her to agree to try black cock. When they were done, she asked him if he was available the following weekend lol. Check out our media for a couple of pics of her first time.

My wife’s first BBC was enormous. He had to be 10 inches long and almost 7 inches around! He was very gentle and buried that massive black meat stick inch by inch. It must have taken him 45 minutes to get 8 inches buried in her pussy. That was all she could fit. She climaxed 4 or 5 times during that 45 minute stretch!

Excellent!!. I hope you have pics for your keepsake. Check out my media. That's the biggest she's had and he's still semi-soft in the pic. After a while he was just too big. I would say as big around as a coke can.

I was nervous and excited and just wanted some dick I didn’t care who’s. The month leading up to the hook up my husband would not let me cum he would use me and stop right before I would cum. (On Purpose) He would finger fuck me and have me watch Blacked.com, but keep me on edge.
The week before he allowed the Bull to text me and the Bull would sent pics of his BBC to me at work. Telling me how he was going to use all my holes and fill me full of cum. It was so hot.
The day of my husband kept me on edged. By the time the Bull showed up I was white girl tipsy of wine and horny as fuck.
Within 10 minutes of meeting him he had me naked and my mouth around this BBC. The was 10 inches and much larger than my husband.
It was a blast having my husband watch, taking
and cheer him on as he fucked all my slutty holes. However, at some points I wish he fucked me harder and called me names like White Whore or Slut, Cunt or Cum Dumpster. I remember telling him to fuck me like a slut but he was to little soft for my liking.
After we all finished he was taking a shower and called me back into the bedroom. My husband was in the kitchen making drinks. After a 10 minute my husband walked in to find me bent over the bed taking that BBC bare back.

We tried to hooking up a second time, but he seened more interested in dating me than using my pussy.

definitely looking forward to getting another BBC inside my pussy.

I was nervous and excited and just wanted some dick I didn’t care who’s. The month leading up to the hook up my husband would not let me cum he would use me and stop right before I would cum. (On Purpose) He would finger fuck me and have me watch Blacked.com, but keep me on edge.
The week before he allowed the Bull to text me and the Bull would sent pics of his BBC to me at work. Telling me how he was going to use all my holes and fill me full of cum. It was so hot.
The day of my husband kept me on edged. By the time the Bull showed up I was white girl tipsy of wine and horny as fuck.
Within 10 minutes of meeting him he had me naked and my mouth around this BBC. The was 10 inches and much larger than my husband.
It was a blast having my husband watch, taking
and cheer him on as he fucked all my slutty holes. However, at some points I wish he fucked me harder and called me names like White Whore or Slut, Cunt or Cum Dumpster. I remember telling him to fuck me like a slut but he was to little soft for my liking.
After we all finished he was taking a shower and called me back into the bedroom. My husband was in the kitchen making drinks. After a 10 minute my husband walked in to find me bent over the bed taking that BBC bare back.

We tried to hooking up a second time, but he seened more interested in dating me than using my pussy.

definitely looking forward to getting another BBC inside my pussy.
Too bad you’re not in Dallas. I’d love to have a sexy little white slut to use as just a sexy toy. Dude must have been a younger guy.

Our was good met at a restaurant. There was a women she knew in the place..lolol which made even more hot. She was dressed to *******.. He was dark sat next to her we had some white boys behind us saw us come together. Then they see a blk bull sit down next to her he stuck his hand down his pants which was even more sexy to leave them in awwww. Who is she with they must thought. Fked her hard for 30 mins. Only complaint he didnt cum in her and he was all rough... But overall he had 9.5

As i guy i find alot of ladys not willin to even try a cock with some size. Or is this jist a indiana thing?

My first time was unplanned and nothing I even thought about. When I saw his BBC I was in shock and mesmerized by his size. I thought I could never take him but I was so wet it actually was not bad. I was older when this happen and I found out I had never had good sex before. I felt things never before and was the most amazing sex. It was a life changing event.

it was in a van parked in the parking garage on king street in Fredericton. His name was T max p....s and he had a nice big cock and was fun. She had no problem handling him since she had fucked some big white guys even though she is 100 lbs. She met him after and would pick him up and go parking

Back