Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

He was my neighbor. My much older neighbor. 20+ years older. I was 18 and one day I got home from school and John called to me from his garage as I was walking by. I walked in the garage and John was sitting in a lawn chair smoking a cigarette jerking off. He is to this day the biggest I’ve had. He asked me if my “lil white bf was as big” as he is. I told him no. I couldn’t take my eyes off his beautiful ebony cock. It was glistening as he stroked it. He told, ordered me to come closer. When I did he stood up and pushed me to my knees. I went right down and he shoved it in my mouth. For the next three years I did everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) John told me to do. I miss him a lot but I still see him from time to time.

He was my neighbor. My much older neighbor. 20+ years older. I was 18 and one day I got home from school and John called to me from his garage as I was walking by. I walked in the garage and John was sitting in a lawn chair smoking a cigarette jerking off. He is to this day the biggest I’ve had. He asked me if my “lil white bf was as big” as he is. I told him no. I couldn’t take my eyes off his beautiful ebony cock. It was glistening as he stroked it. He told, ordered me to come closer. When I did he stood up and pushed me to my knees. I went right down and he shoved it in my mouth. For the next three years I did everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) John told me to do. I miss him a lot but I still see him from time to time.
It's great that his big black cock turned you into his whore. I hope you became addicted to black dick at that point. But seriously, you HAVE to tell us what doing "EVERYTHING" John told you to do means....Is it just fucking all your slut holes? Or doing gangbangs and other stuff?

This is so hot goddess.

The husband and I put an ad on Craigslist years ago. After sorting through countless emails, blurry pictures and fakes, we finally settled on a guy. He was a bull in every sense of the word. He even had a bull tattooed on him! It was definitely the biggest dick I ever had at the time. He was a little rough at first, but respected my boundaries. I was nervous the entire time, so I don't really remember much else. I'm sure my husband could tell you every single detail.

Back