Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

I was 18, and had been with my now husband for a few months when his job moved him to another state, so I decided to go with him. They rented him a corporate apartment and our neighbor in the next door apartment was a 42yo gorgeous, big black guy going through a divorce. We all hit it off immediately and my husband teased me on the first night that the neighbor was constantly checking me out from head to toe. For the next couple of weeks he encouraged me to flirt, so I did, and the neighbor immediately reciprocated and got more aggressive every day. My husband even bought a huge black dildo to role play with. After a couple of weeks of flirting and playful touching, we kissed. That led to more and a couple of weeks after that i could not resist any longer and I slept with him. I learned a great deal of things from him over the next 10 months, before his divorce was finalized and he moved out of state.

When we agreed to wifesharing idea..I placed a profile on a site.. My first meeting was with a young black guy from Tallahassee..we ended up seeing each other every two weeks or so for over six months
that is a fairly easy way to meet men since you can take some time to get to know them before you meet. over the years we have met nearly 200 men mostly from dating sites. Also it allows you to experiment and then change what you want to try

I was 18, and had been with my now husband for a few months when his job moved him to another state, so I decided to go with him. They rented him a corporate apartment and our neighbor in the next door apartment was a 42yo gorgeous, big black guy going through a divorce. We all hit it off immediately and my husband teased me on the first night that the neighbor was constantly checking me out from head to toe. For the next couple of weeks he encouraged me to flirt, so I did, and the neighbor immediately reciprocated and got more aggressive every day. My husband even bought a huge black dildo to role play with. After a couple of weeks of flirting and playful touching, we kissed. That led to more and a couple of weeks after that i could not resist any longer and I slept with him. I learned a great deal of things from him over the next 10 months, before his divorce was finalized and he moved out of state.
Wow, that has me hungry to learn more!

Back