Ladies have you ever had

Please tell the story
Had my 1st sex with BBC when I was a senior in high school. He raped me but then I was voluntarily with him multiple times. I hated him but I loved him and the sex. Had sex with 2 BBCs multiple times in college. While married had a true gb with bbc pastors ******* and his friends 3 times. Do I love BBC, yes, I love BBC. They make me squeal like a pig.

Had my 1st sex with BBC when I was a senior in high school. He raped me but then I was voluntarily with him multiple times. I hated him but I loved him and the sex. Had sex with 2 BBCs multiple times in college. While married had a true gb with bbc pastors ******* and his friends 3 times. Do I love BBC, yes, I love BBC. They make me squeal like a pig.
Love it!!!

During Hurricane Harvey, my wife's then BF brought a friend with him to escape the flooding where he lived. 4 nights and days of constant sex. Was beautiful to watch.
This was a reminder to the bull and his freind that it was only things he left behind. What a selfless act on your part to ease the pain of the hurricane victims.
The American Red Cross thanks you and your wife for your contribution to hurricane relief.

Back