Ladies has anyone went to a black church

honey, are you sure about this? you really want you good faithful preacher wife, to have sex with other men? you want me to a whore? You want me to have another man baby? what will others think? what will the church people think? especially if I have a black baby? here is a question for the women here tell me what you think?

hey, baby you know the answer to those question are all yes. but you know it is more then that, as they guy comment, the new term I think is reparation. you talk about niece all the time how she has two babies now both of them biracial. how your niece jumps in bed with every black man, how she goes from man to man. your word just don't know what she sees, she is just like her mom all she wants is a dick, the only difference is her mom has only been with white men. but I have watched you as your niece just pulls out her tit and let the baby feed. I know you want to feel that. why not be like your niece and more do reparation be not just one black man, but be a sex slave to every black man, that want to fuck your pussy. to be honest about the church people it really doesn't matter. you are always wanting people approval. I know you like it when I fuck that pussy with that big black vibrator by the way you respond, just imagine several well endowed black men fucking you one after another cumming in your pussy doing it for three days during your fertile time. you will be their cum dump.

are you sure about this? you really want me to have other men in me? you understand once this happen, there is no going back? my fertile time is coming up soon.

yes I am very sure. you know down deep you want to be a slut and a whore. the thing in your family, your grandmother fucking guy after your grandfather went to work, your ******* bring guy home to fuck your mom, what you and your sister did with your ******* and his friend, how as a teenager you watched as your sister sucked and fucked not just her boyfriend but yours. how on your ******* side all the sexual activities of your cousins. then since I have been using the big black dildo how wet you get and your moaning. you know you want this. you always wondering about your nieces it is constant on your mind.

Oh my. No catholic school for me. Just church every single Sunday from the time I could walk until I rebelled at 17 lol, plus first communion and confirmation. They really try to make you feel bad for living lol. Probably why I felt the guilt that I felt after my first bbc encounter.
Why guilt?

are you sure about this? you really want me to have other men in me? you understand once this happen, there is no going back? my fertile time is coming up soon.
oh forgot to mention, you already posted the pictures showing everyone what you got and what the can get, you have already become an internet whore, no telling how many guy are jacking off thinking about you getting fucked

My wife dated a young black man in another city for a few years and visited him most weekends. They went to his primarily black church every Sunday. She loved the services and became sort of integrated into the activities of the church in a non sexual way. She loved him and it was part of what made their relationship so special.

Is this even real? Feels like one person with two profiles pretending to have a conversation.

Back