Ladies - First time with BBC, scared or excited?

Were you scared or excited your first time with a BBC?

• Total voters
That's a lot more difficult to answer than I thought it would be when I started to write, lol. I'm not sure I separate all the feelings that ran through me at the time. I guess for me it was a bit of both but if I had to give just one answer, I think maybe I was more scared at first and afterward.

For me seeing his large black cock in the flesh the first time I knew I wanted it but the anticipation of having such a much bigger cock penetrate my vagina was extremely exciting giving me butterflies but very nervous at the same time , then when he started to penetrate me I had an orgasm as his bulbous cock head entered my vagina stretching me. I went into a sexual bliss telling him to fuck me harder and fill me with his cum .

Last edited:
That's a lot more difficult to answer than I thought it would be when I started to write, lol. I'm not sure I separate all the feelings that ran through me at the time. I guess for me it was a bit of both but if I had to give just one answer, I think maybe I was more scared at first and afterward.
What about the second time? How long before that happened?

What about the second time? How long before that happened?
LOL the anticipation was almost unbearable! We were on a drive trip to Bimini and were out of the boat all the next day....yes with our Captain from the night before!!!! I know some of the others had to have noticed the "accidental" touches, brushes and how much help I needed getting in and out of my equipment. It was like 10 hours of edging before we were able to do anything. And my husband made it worse with his little teases and whispers allllll day. I actually had my first orgasm as we kissed and he undressed me....the rest grew in intensity until I was too sore and tired to go on, lol!!!

I'm going to say both. While I had a blk guy in college, he was not that big.

Now, my first time with bbc was when I was married. There was no plans for swinging that night, but somehow I ended up on the livingroom floor in only my thigh highs watching a blk guys bare cock go in me. There was even a pregnancy risk involved here. It was just a whirlwind of emotion and fun.

I'm going to say both. While I had a blk guy in college, he was not that big.

Now, my first time with bbc was when I was married. There was no plans for swinging that night, but somehow I ended up on the livingroom floor in only my thigh highs watching a blk guys bare cock go in me. There was even a pregnancy risk involved here. It was just a whirlwind of emotion and fun.
Love that.

Back