Ladies do you like your ass hole sucked?

A woman’s rectum is not designed to receive penetration. Those women that like their rectum sucked tend to also be those that partake in Anal sex.

At first a damaged rectum will start to leak, so think about the fact if you are sucking on a rectum you ARE putting Faeces into your mouth

The long term damage will result in a prolapsed rectum. Very uncomfortable, plus surgery hurts for months after it’s carried out and is not guaranteed to be successful long term.

Anal sex with a woman can also perforate through to the womb, causing serious infection, which could lead to death, but in many cases leads to infertility.

The vagina is designed to be penetrated, yet so many men are afraid of sucking or fucking a vagina when the woman is having her monthly cycle. Periods are the natural way of disposing of healthy bodily products designed by nature to safety and healthy carry and feed a baby for 9 months. So is healthy to digest.

Certain Men happily refuse to consume ******* fluids, agreeing only to consuming faeces, faeces can contain very harmful bacteria.

Very very strange how society is so screwed up!

If a restaurant had a choice of Rare steak or a pile of dog *******, wouldn’t most men pick the steak?! yet when it comes to sex they pick the *******!!!
A woman’s rectum is not designed to receive penetration. Those women that like their rectum sucked tend to also be those that partake in Anal sex.

At first a damaged rectum will start to leak, so think about the fact if you are sucking on a rectum you ARE putting Faeces into your mouth

The long term damage will result in a prolapsed rectum. Very uncomfortable, plus surgery hurts for months after it’s carried out and is not guaranteed to be successful long term.

Anal sex with a woman can also perforate through to the womb, causing serious infection, which could lead to death, but in many cases leads to infertility.

The vagina is designed to be penetrated, yet so many men are afraid of sucking or fucking a vagina when the woman is having her monthly cycle. Periods are the natural way of disposing of healthy bodily products designed by nature to safety and healthy carry and feed a baby for 9 months. So is healthy to digest.

Certain Men happily refuse to consume ******* fluids, agreeing only to consuming faeces, faeces can contain very harmful bacteria.

If a restaurant had a choice of Rare steak or a pile of dog *******, wouldn’t most men pick the steak?! yet when it comes to sex they pick the *******!!!
Most people pick short term pleasure, and ignore or neglect long term suffering...

I guess whoever does this they make sure the bum been washed easy isnt it

I love eating pussy and ass. Some liked it more some less, but I have felt some of my exes not even disliked it but were simply shy about it though (especially when it comes to the ass), which didn't help them enjoy it

One of the pleasures I wish I’d experienced a long time ago. Had it done for this first time about five years ago and lost my damn mind. I exploded so hard it felt like a water balloon broke lol. I’d never ask for it but I’ll never say no lol God bless ass men.
Clearly not a girl

How many threads are you gonna post the same two pics of your pretend girlfriends in?
I hear ya. I get that it's annoying. And I get that it comes across as fake. But I am new to this site and sorta new to cuckolding, even from a fantasy perspective. So I'm a little excited. And I'm going through a phase where I'm suddenly really into my ex and the idea of seeing her with a black man while I watch. It was talked about but I was never actually into it until now. And the thought of my current sweet looking girlfriend succumbing to a black cock is even more exciting. So I apologize if I'm being redundant. And you can continue thinking I'm fake but that's one thing I'm not. Cheers!

Back