Ladies, are you attracted to sissy cucks?

Dan&Debbie

Couple
I just want to understand what it is that you like about that. Can you respect someone like that? Why not just ride off into the sunset with a superior bull?

Keep in mind, many of us sub cucks are alpha types in the other aspects of life. I am a business exec, earn good money, so she has a beautiful home (the nicest in her family), expensive cars, vacations, eats at the best restaurants. Plus we are international ballroom dancers, respected in the community. She is a loving, caring wife. We share a perversion, a hunger for sex-play wherein she is a slut, a whore and I am a sub cock hungry cuckold. This all started while engaged, and was one of the reasons we bonded the night we met.

Keep in mind, many of us sub cucks are alpha types in the other aspects of life. I am a business exec, earn good money, so she has a beautiful home (the nicest in her family), expensive cars, vacations, eats at the best restaurants. Plus we are international ballroom dancers, respected in the community. She is a loving, caring wife. We share a perversion, a hunger for sex-play wherein she is a slut, a whore and I am a sub cock hungry cuckold. This all started while engaged, and was one of the reasons we bonded the night we met.
Looks like you managed to separate your kink from your day-to-day life. I'm seeing a lot of younger cucks failing at this.

Looks like you managed to separate your kink from your day-to-day life. I'm seeing a lot of younger cucks failing at this.
We needed to keep them separate because we truly love our marriage, our family, our life together. When we are with a black man we just let go of everything and be his totally and let our alter-egos take control. My wife's slut personna (O from the Story of O) actually talks about Beth as another person. This really allows Beth to become O and be a complete submissive whore without any guilt or concerns.

Back