Ladies answer?

Do women/wives who get wet talking about the fantasy of a black bull on the side really want one, or have they maybe already had one?

For me, the answer is both. Have had, f'ing loved, and seek again. There is nothing more hot to me than seeing the contrast of skin as I'm being filled beyond my limit.

My two cents anyways....

Well my wife got animalistic one night when it was mentioned... She said when met she never dated black guys but I made her feel like she could talk about the fantasy after that one night it came up in bed and our sex is always amazing and she cums Everytime we mention the fantasy during the heat of sex.... She claims no, bit a part of me feels like she's had it a lot? Your thoughts?

Well my wife got animalistic one night when it was mentioned... She said when met she never dated black guys but I made her feel like she could talk about the fantasy after that one night it came up in bed and our sex is always amazing and she cums Everytime we mention the fantasy during the heat of sex.... She claims no, bit a part of me feels like she's had it a lot? Your thoughts?

Not for me to determine really, but I do have two questions.

1) If she has, does that change anything for you?
2) If she hasn't, would you be open to her having the experience?

Many wives aren't necessarily comfortable sharing past or fantasy details as it can sometimes go from "hot sex talk" to hurt feelings.

I adore her... If it didn't change our love and was just something sexually she needed to be fulfilled I'd be fine with it

I adore her... If it didn't change our love and was just something sexually she needed to be fulfilled I'd be fine with it

She may not "need it" at all, but if its something you think she may want...and if deep inside something you would also enjoy...talk about it.

Just start slow, build comfort. It took a long time for my hubby to lay all the cards on the table with me. Even then, I got a pair before he revealed the royal flush (spades of course). ;)

Back