Labor Day Fun!

I had no plans for Labor Day Weekend. I had planed just to spend a quite Weekend at home. When I was contacted by a couple that wanted to meet-up for some drinks and fun. They were here for a Harley Davidson motorcycle rally. We met up for some drinks. After drinks, they invited me to join them in their motel room. There me and his wife engaged in sex. His wife did a good job sucking my dick. She is a real fan of doggie, so I entered her pussy from the back. I fucked her for good hour grabbing on her nice tits as I pounded her from the back as she squirted all over the place. I can't count the number of times she squirted it was two many to count while husband video taped the action. Now what you not know a woman squirting all over the place eventually kills a hard on, so we had to take little bit of a break to re coop. After the break she again sucked my dick got it nice and hard while her husband continued recording for his personal enjoyment. We started again a half hour in the doggie were she squirted only a little bit. Than I turned on her back and moved her to the edge of bed and fucked her that way for while. I must say her pussy feeling real good. Her was feeling good in the beginning but it feeling better the more we fucked. Mind you I had not cum yet. I made her move to the center of the bed and we fucked missionary for awhile than I positioned myself on the side and fucked for hour while her husband held her foot and kept taping. I finally cum not once not twice not three times, but four times. When I was done she was lefted happy, satisfied and wore out. Her husband was happy offered me a ******* for the road. We agreed to stay in touch for when they next come in town

Attachments

• 1602221463067.gif
    1602221463067.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 142
  • 1602221463115.gif
    1602221463115.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 138
Back