L.A. area BBC that would be interested in attending a GB??....serious only please.

Cpl4XLBBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Testing the waters to see who would be down to come chill and fuck.....??
Driving down from Santa Barbara area to somewhere in North L.A. county preferably. Don't want to go too far south.
Throw your name in the hat boys and if there's a good response we'll make it happen......and, I'll post some photos here afterwards.

DarleneScreenshot_2018-08-08-21-28-52~2.pngScreenshot_2018-08-08-21-28-33~2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-08-21-28-08~2.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-08-21-28-08~2.png
    868.6 KB · Views: 45
Driving down from Santa Barbara area to somewhere in North L.A. county preferably. Don't want to go too far south.
Throw your name in the hat boys and if there's a good response we'll make it happen......and, I'll post some photos here afterwards.

DarleneView attachment 2047930View attachment 2047931
Private message me please

I'm not sure yet if you have made the trip but I would gladly meet with you anytime. Feel free to PM me if you are still looking or are planning another trip.

You guys are doing good on here

Back