Gangbang for a BBC newbie....

I’m throwing a GB party for a close female friend who will be trying BBC for her 1st time.
The get together will take place in the
San Luis Obispo area of California.
It’s south of the Bay Area by a couple hours and north of the LA area by a couple hours.
She is asking for 8in and up only.
Guys you’re not gonna wanna miss this one. She’s a beautiful mixed Black/Filipino lady. Her husband will be present, he’s very very chill.
If you’d be interested in attending please drop a DM and let’s talk about it.

View attachment 3648206
Dang I’m about 6 hours south

Dang I’m about 6 hours south
I've been in numerous gangbangs over the years and most bulls don't travel outside of their general region to play. There's lots of brotha's in the Los Angel's area and the San Diego area as you can see on here. When couple's got a room in LA or San Diego and say hey were having a gangbang they get too many guys and have to turn guys away because the lifestyle is very active in Southern California.

I have actually gotten cussed out and harrassed by a couple women because I refused to travel from San Diego to Los Angel's just to play with them. There's too many hotwives here from San Diego to Baja Mexico to be traveling across the state. At least I can say here in Southern California when couple's have traveled here and got a room and advertised a gangbang they could never say that only 1 guy showed up. Here the bulls are usually the one's who get canceled on!

Back