Klyde on the Slyde

Klyde Johnson

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Professional African American Male with Mandingo tendencies and drive looking for connections with White couples with husbands eager eager to share their wives with a Black man hungry to be pleasured and served by a White Woman. Single females are welcome with the same expectation. Central New York. Discreet, can travel and easily aroused. Physical build 6 ft shaved bald you can complete the description, therefore to be continued ...
SOme people want to knlw why I LOVE fucking white women:
Yeah my favorite thing about how to fucking white women is specially and cuckhold situations they love to show how much they want to please a black man. My first time was when I was in Germany back in my Army days I was on guard Duty me in the friend of mine it's like 4:45 in the morning this guy approaches us risking his fucking life approaching two black man with loaded M16s and asks if we want to fuck his wife. I’m like fuck yeah. Then he leads us to this dug out with flashlight and sure enough under the blanket no ******* is his wife moaning. It takes me two seconds to get out my stuff web gear, gas mask weapon and all. And I went to town on her ass. I love to way that she squirmed and twisted as she accepted my big dick and you know she felt so good around my dick no ******* talk moaning telling me how much better I wasn't her husband how good I was to her and I'll never forget that ******* never that's probably why I just love fucking white men’s wives maybe is that she wants to show him how much better I am in and maybe she wants to show him how much more dick I got that he has it better than him but that ******* that's why I love to this day I know forget that feeling I never forget that woman I don't know if it was his girlfriend like that whatever but she was good since then I'm hope you know I'm f****** graveyards stairwells bushes everywhere all good. I’ve fucked women in graveyards, stairwells even my classroom. But I just LOVE it. Now don’t get me started on how good they suck my dick. Don’t get me started. Central New York, Klyde, you wont be disappointed
Whether it's picking up a woman at the supermarket or while doing the laundry, it's all the same I LOVE fucking you White Bitches. Please no offense cause I love ya

Last edited:
Back