Kissing your bull

For the husband lets face it.......She's taking another man deeper than you will ever reach her...She's feeling him touch her where her husband can't ....It's like a spot where only they can go too together. A brand new lover is holding her lovingly in a bed.....he's slowly and passionately thrusting his dark muscled body deep into her soaking wetness with no condom so nothing between them at all....and then he releases his baby making seed so deep in a place that her husband can't ever.....as she holds his body lovingly....when she feels his seed pumping into her ....The last person she's thinking about is her husband.....So with their lips and tongues, they share a falling in love passionate kiss as if they are the only ones in the room.......it's a heaven at the moment for them.

Afterward, she leaves with her husband but she has his seed deep inside her....and she's thinking about him, not you.

I guess I don't understand the question. Of course I kiss him! I'm allowing him inside of me, it's a very intimate thing, why wouldn't I kiss him? Or maybe I missed the intent of the question. If so, I'll be quiet, sit in the corner and color.

Why would she not thats part of the whole act of sex yeah some girls like getting pounded and no passionate act happens but i can assure more women than not cum harder and have deeper orgasms in a passionate sex act than just a pound town moment

Her Pet; Goddess Kat and I see kissing as something very intimate and passionate and because of this she does not want to kiss her lovers. She does not even want to suck their BBC's, she wants me to do that for as she refuses to do it...sucks for them as she loves sucking my cock, it's like she's making love to it, and kin of why she does not want to do this for someone else...getting pounded till she squirts is totally different though;)

Sex with black men is amazing, kissing or not. That's how good they are. But factor in kissing AND a fat chocolate cock... and omg, mind-bending, leg shaking, orgasms that make you think you've died and gone to heaven.

when ever we meet BBC for the first time i always know if mrs inked is into them because she will kiss them in a way that makes the memory more lustful, to have GOOD SEX all barriers have to be removed or the ******* passion that we are looking for just is not present and i understand when others say its more intimate and they dont kiss, but when the passion is there, kissing adds to the whole event in our views and can make the difference between having a good night and having a night that will not be forgotten by all present

Back