Kinda hot

You snelled your wife’s crotch in her pants… tell me that’s not true. Does she know this? Why? Why? Why?
Don't act surprised. Call me kinky or whatever you will but i hereby confess i loved smelling my girlfriend's feminine fragrance from her freshly worn panties; especially when she was not there. i see it as romantic behavior, an act that lets a male come as close as possible to the sanctuary of the Woman he loves even at times she is not physically present.

i told her about it and, guess what, she loved it! She considered it "remote bonding" (her words) and liked the fact that i felt the urge to be close to her in that peculiar manner. She told me, i could sniff her panties whenever i liked, albeit from that day on she kept her worn panties in two different communicated sections of the laundry. - One that i was not invited to use in order to ease my longing for her (whenever she had to work overtime, for instance), and one that you can say was reserved for my relief. ;)

See... there is a difference between "used" and "freshly worn" underwear. She wouldn't have liked the thought of me poking my nose into a used piece, say, she had worn when she was overly sportive on a hot summer's day and a more sweaty odor would have been expected to build the base note; neither had i a major interest in that to be honest. So you can say we made a perfect match when it came to her supplying me with my demand of her freshly worn pairs. ;) - That's the sort of panties that are otherwise fresh and clean but still have that slight scent lingering on them, a faint but very familiar scent that brings back those memories to a man madly in love of spending those very precious moments with his head buried deeply between the thighs of the one he loves, kissing, licking, running his tongue around her pleasure knob and, yes, smelling the steamy warmth while inhaling the testimony of her ascending lust and affection.

- Please excuse my drooling. 🤤 And i am deeply sorry for not finding better words to explain it. 🥹 🥲

Back