Kinda cuckold?

I was drinking at a local pub and was hitting it off with with a girl I knew to be a little promiscuous.. we exchanged numbers and went with different friend groups to different drinking spots but were texting through out the night. She wanted me to come to the place she was at which was a house party. I went over there With my roommate who I was bar hopping with. As soon as I got there we went into the bathroom and started to fuck around and then after playing with my dick (barely 5in hard) she said she can’t do this and we stopped messing around. We went back to the party and then she stared flirting with my friend who I know has a good size dick about a thick 7.. long story short she blew him in the bathroom with the door cracked and I couldn’t see anything but I heard her telling him how good his fat dick tastes while she was sucking it.. now he’s there’s fucking her and im home lol I guess this is my first time being cuckold.. I’ve always been a fan of the idea but this is the closest it’s been.. this is also my first time posting so bare with me on any grabber errors.

Back