Key West

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gflovesblack, Jun 13, 2015.

1. gflovesblack

gflovesblack Active Member

US
    Heading to Key West next week...long waited vacation...can anybody suggest some good spots?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I guess its all according to what you're going for. Obviously that little town is gonna be rock'n this time of year ... schools out, etc.
    If you're looking to party, Sloppy Joes and the Lazy Gecko are 2 bars that gather large crowds, and they're right next to each other on Duval Street.
    Some of the more fun parties go on at a few of the motels ... the Best Western Key Ambassador usually has some good partying around the pool; if you're there more than an hour you're sure to see some tits as the ladies tend to ditch their tops when the parties get hot ... 'bout 10PM or so.
    If you're looking to "hook up" with some pecan tan bull, you might do better going back to Miami Beach this time of year.
    If you're a diver, there's a cruise out to the coral reefs and to the Atlantic 'shelf' that are fun ... Mac

Hand Solo likes this.
  3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Comedian, resident shrink, mixologist, insurance salesman, and travel agent- you are a jack of all trades.

4. MacNfries

US
    The Keys is one of my favorite places. Have I mentioned that I scuba dive as well? In fact, that's how I discovered the Keys; a friend and his father took me to Key Largo to fish and scuba dive when I was in my teens, and we went to Key West as well.
    gif_fishing2.gif ........... gif_scubadiver.gif

#4 MacNfries, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  5. jackwar

jackwar Member

make sure you hit Duval

6. jackwar

jackwar Member

oh yeah sloppy Joe's is a good spot. also hit the seafood restaurant at the end of Duval on the right. i forgot the name

7. jackwar

jackwar Member

i will be in Key West for labor day on a fishing trip for 4 days

MacNfries likes this.
  8. MacNfries

US
    I guess gflovesblack got the answer he was looking for.

Oh, one of my "fun hobbies" ... try this one but add a 1/2 shot of 151 rum with the light rum ... did this last weekend.

pic_drink-JungleJuice2.jpg

9. gflovesblack

gflovesblack Active Member

US
    All set...thanks Mac...

MacNfries likes this.
  10. MacNfries

US
    gif_Yellowball-mixingMargarita.gif ......Be sure to fill us in when you get back.