Key West

... can anybody suggest some good spots?
I guess its all according to what you're going for. Obviously that little town is gonna be rock'n this time of year ... schools out, etc.
If you're looking to party, Sloppy Joes and the Lazy Gecko are 2 bars that gather large crowds, and they're right next to each other on Duval Street.
Some of the more fun parties go on at a few of the motels ... the Best Western Key Ambassador usually has some good partying around the pool; if you're there more than an hour you're sure to see some tits as the ladies tend to ditch their tops when the parties get hot ... 'bout 10PM or so.
If you're looking to "hook up" with some pecan tan bull, you might do better going back to Miami Beach this time of year.
If you're a diver, there's a cruise out to the coral reefs and to the Atlantic 'shelf' that are fun ... Mac

I guess its all according to what you're going for. Obviously that little town is gonna be rock'n this time of year ... schools out, etc.
If you're looking to party, Sloppy Joes and the Lazy Gecko are 2 bars that gather large crowds, and they're right next to each other on Duval Street.
Some of the more fun parties go on at a few of the motels ... the Best Western Key Ambassador usually has some good partying around the pool; if you're there more than an hour you're sure to see some tits as the ladies tend to ditch their tops when the parties get hot ... 'bout 10PM or so.
If you're looking to "hook up" with some pecan tan bull, you might do better going back to Miami Beach this time of year.
If you're a diver, there's a cruise out to the coral reefs and to the Atlantic 'shelf' that are fun ... Mac

Comedian, resident shrink, mixologist, insurance salesman, and travel agent- you are a jack of all trades.

Comedian, resident shrink, mixologist, insurance salesman, and travel agent- you are a jack of all trades.
The Keys is one of my favorite places. Have I mentioned that I scuba dive as well? In fact, that's how I discovered the Keys; a friend and his ******* took me to Key Largo to fish and scuba dive when I was in my teens, and we went to Key West as well.
gif_fishing2.gif...........gif_scubadiver.gif

Last edited:
oh yeah sloppy Joe's is a good spot. also hit the seafood restaurant at the end of Duval on the right. i forgot the name

I guess gflovesblack got the answer he was looking for.

Oh, one of my "fun hobbies" ... try this one but add a 1/2 shot of 151 rum with the light rum ... did this last weekend.

pic_drink-JungleJuice2.jpg

Back