Kansas City-longshot

KCCUCKOLDCOUPLE

Couple
Gold Member
From
KS, US
This is probably a Longshot, buy we live in KCK, are a REAL cuckold couple. Wife wants a bull that could come over and fuck her while I sit on bench and watch, take her pussy and make it HIS, fuck her good, make her cum and cum in her pussy. She will deny me until it's time for me to cleanup and eat that creampie.
Must be clean, ddf, and shower daily. She has had a hysterectomy so can't get pregnant and we get tested regularly.
She would be in control, but wants a bull that can fuck her hard and treat her like HIS cockslut, but not be wierd about it.not wanting to end our marriage or date her, or take her away. She doesn't want any of that, and we aren't looking for a live-in right now. We have pics and videos, as bull must have some pics to send us as well. Again, we are VERY real and want to start this soon, of her pussy being the bulls, him coming and fucking her on a somewhat regularbasis, somethng she can look forward to (we all can). After he cums, and cuckold starts to eat creampie, bull can leave. We live in KCK Argentine area

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20221028_232253(1).jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20221028_232253(1).jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 20221028_181959.jpg
    20221028_181959.jpg
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Back