Just wondering...

Mari64

Female
From
AR, US
I am enjoying all the messaging attention here, but where are the places to go to find a bull? I would like to satisfy my passions and desires but I either find people who just want to talk dirty on line or people who might as well be on another planet because they are so far away. Also what does it take to have a bull approach a woman in public? I think about how I would like for a well hung bull to just walk up and say hello, let me flirt with him and then have him invite me for a ******* or just to go with him somewhere for more intimate pleasure. Is that unrealistic

I am enjoying all the messaging attention here, but where are the places to go to find a bull? I would like to satisfy my passions and desires but I either find people who just want to talk dirty on line or people who might as well be on another planet because they are so far away. Also what does it take to have a bull approach a woman in public? I think about how I would like for a well hung bull to just walk up and say hello, let me flirt with him and then have him invite me for a ******* or just to go with him somewhere for more intimate pleasure. Is that unrealistic

Keep trying, best of luck! :)

Not unrealistic at all. Also it is a recurring topic and often asked question here in the forums. Frequent advice is: Go to places that are frequented by those types you are attracted to (if it is Black men then go to cities, parts of town, clubs, etc. with a high number of Black people/men); make eye contact with someone you find attractive, and send him a smile; more generally be open to a conversation with a stranger, and, very important too, dress to attract!

As far as for the B2w forums: Fill in the account details on your profile! If you are looking for real meetings, ImO a minimal requirement would be to be more specific with the "Location" info you provide, plus show your interests by selecting the options that apply to you in the "Looking for" section.
A few words that describe your appearance and why you are on here are not a disadvantage either. ;)

Good luck!

Back