Just want to say hello from Arizona

Hi,

I'm just going to copy and paste from my status because that basically says it all. I just want to introduce myself and say hi.

Long time married cuckold. Well, kind of.

I've been married for 16 years and both my wife and I have careers where we travel extensively for work. We don't have a lot of time together. (For example, last year we only spent 48 days at home together. So far this year we've had 29. The maximum since we've been married was in 2008 when we spent 194 days together.)

As im sure anyone can imagine, the small amount of time we have together negatively affected our sex lives. Because of this, a couple years into our marriage she approached me and asked if I thought it would be a good idea to have an 'open' marriage. I agreed with her and we've had an open marriage ever since. But I've always had the cuckold fantasy and to intensify that feeling of being a cuck I have only VERY RARELY have been intimate with any woman on the road, or when she's gone. (Actually, only one time.)

We are very open and honest about our sexuality and she knows I'm a bit of a sissy and enjoys buying me panties and lingerie and she has fun with teasing me about my tiny dick every now and then. But the one time I brought up the idea of her cucking me she said no because that was a huge turn off for her. I respect her feelings and don't bring it up. If she ever changes her mind I'm sure she will let me know.

But the fact that she IS sexually active with other men when I'm gone, or she's gone, and I abstain from soon the same makes me feel like a cuck, and I give myself the title on a technicality. :)

Also, over the years I've come to realize that I'm more attracted to men than women. Actually, almost exclusively attracted to men. All parts of them not just their penises. Especially black men, which is what brought me here. I know this site is mainly for women and BBC, but I would just love to meet or chat with a black man who likes a little white sissy.

Or even meet or chat with other sissies. Or women who love BBC line me. It's one thing we have in common. :blackheart::blackheart:

Anyway, if you aren't asleep yet, thanks for taking the time to read!

Back