Just the thing for a thirsty PFWB

How do you get people into something like that lol? Havi g to be pooped on, are they're actually people into that? How do they find the nerve to do that lol? Myself I enjoy being pissed on or in the mouth lol.

Ms Sabrina.. surprised to not see him licking the floor first ;) then mopping hehehe... I hope he thanked you for quenching his thirst..;)

Oh he did. He's always grateful. He learnt how to be always grateful under my dressage whip & heels. It was beaten into him.

I am extremely cruel. A genuine Female Supremacist. And he is a Woman Worshipper. There is no safe word for him & he accepted that when he begged to worship me as his Goddess 2 years ago

All part of his training. Which is progressing quite well, all things considered. My greatest achievement was shrinking his cock-he was so proud of it,- by permanent chastity & regular downsizing of his cage I was finally able to put him in the ultrasmall. Much to my delight & his horror. Before & after: 1149257.jpgIMG_20200425_202454492.jpg

I'm not having the arrogance that's always there when a white boi has a huge cock that wouldn't disgrace a black man.
Now he has just a nub he's totally emasculated & unable to get hard fully. Result. Total devotion to my needs. And I have trained his tongue to give me the most amazing orgasms by asshole worship

I'm not having the arrogance that's always there when a white boi has a huge cock that wouldn't disgrace a black man.
Now he has just a nub he's totally emasculated & unable to get hard fully. Result. Total devotion to my needs. And I have trained his tongue to give me the most amazing orgasms by asshole worship
Hello der Sabrina.
how dis you manage to get a Real shrinking effect?
Pierre

By using progressively smaller cages until he is now nubbed in ultrasmall devices like the s

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-24-08-53-09-39_f6dc969ddd01faed214b33f851996418.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-24-08-53-09-39_f6dc969ddd01faed214b33f851996418.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 18
View attachment 3342974

My PFWB nocummer said he was thirsty lolView attachment 3342974

Back