Just introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by marie59, Dec 26, 2011.

1. marie59

marie59 Member

My name is Marie. I'm 52 and have been interested in black men since I was in college. I did not "take the plunge" until I was 47 when I met a young black man online and gave him oral sex. One of the men is a man I have been friends with for years, and he introduced me to his friend. I have had sex with the two of them at the same time and it is the most alive I have felt in years!

I am married but my husband does not know that I am interested in these things. So I keep it from him.

I am interested in getting to know people on here but am not interested in meeting anyone from the internet. My first black man was a man I met on the internet and I was almost caught by my husband because of him. So I am sticking with my friend and his friend to satisfy my urges.

2. J and K

J and K Member

US
    Welcome Marie

3. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome Marie, I like what you have posted so far in other threads. I hope you find other topics that you find interesting, challenging and stimulating, and where your perspective can be shared and appreciated. Hope you have a good time!

4. marie59

marie59 Member

Thank you for the kind words! I don't get to log in here as much as I would like but I will have to start making time if people are as nice as you are :)

blackmeat likes this.
  5. marie59

marie59 Member

I am from a middle size town but I guess I just picked the wrong person to meet. I'd say things might change but I am very happy with the way things are for me and don't see myself having to change any time soon!

Thank you for the nice words :)

blackmeat and Virginia Knight like this.
  6. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Sure, log in as frequently as time allows!

7. marie59

marie59 Member

If I had my way I would do a lot of things as frequently as time allows! :bounce:

8. blackmeat

US
    I wish you were in MY neighborhood! :);) (I would persuade and incite;) you to DO a lot of things as frequently as your time allows....because MY time allows ME.

9. marie59

marie59 Member

:angel:

I already do things as frequently as my time allows!

10. blackmeat

US
    Awwww, how boooooring!!!! Lol

11. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Good Luck Marie...saw your survey..great responses

blackmeat and marie59 like this.
  12. marie59

marie59 Member

Ha! If only life were as simple as doing whatever we wanted when ever we wanted!

blackmeat likes this.
  13. blackmeat

US
    Yes, the choices we make...

14. blackmeat

US
    Yeah OSP...cool!

15. marie59

marie59 Member

If I had the choice I would live my life very differently! :bounce:

16. blackmeat

US
    I'm sure you would! Let's "party" as much as we can during THIS life!

17. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Virginia I am so proud..you must be on your meds...so nice to Marie and kick the shit out of all others:bounce:

Virginia Knight and blackmeat like this.
  18. blackmeat

US
    LOL, mannn Virginia IS a "drug", and she is pleasantly "intoxicating"! ;-)

Virginia Knight likes this.