Just introducing myself

marie59

Female
My name is Marie. I'm 52 and have been interested in black men since I was in college. I did not "take the plunge" until I was 47 when I met a young black man online and gave him oral sex. One of the men is a man I have been friends with for years, and he introduced me to his friend. I have had sex with the two of them at the same time and it is the most alive I have felt in years!

I am married but my husband does not know that I am interested in these things. So I keep it from him.

I am interested in getting to know people on here but am not interested in meeting anyone from the internet. My first black man was a man I met on the internet and I was almost caught by my husband because of him. So I am sticking with my friend and his friend to satisfy my urges.

Welcome Marie, I like what you have posted so far in other threads. I hope you find other topics that you find interesting, challenging and stimulating, and where your perspective can be shared and appreciated. Hope you have a good time!

Welcome Marie, I like what you have posted so far in other threads. I hope you find other topics that you find interesting, challenging and stimulating, and where your perspective can be shared and appreciated. Hope you have a good time!

Thank you for the kind words! I don't get to log in here as much as I would like but I will have to start making time if people are as nice as you are :)

Welcome Marie! Funny what you said because I have never met a black who didn't come through the internet! lol We live in a small mostly white town so dont have much of a choice here!
Hope you enjoy the site!
Virginia

I am from a middle size town but I guess I just picked the wrong person to meet. I'd say things might change but I am very happy with the way things are for me and don't see myself having to change any time soon!

Thank you for the nice words :)

If I had my way I would do a lot of things as frequently as time allows! :bounce:

I wish you were in MY neighborhood! :);) (I would persuade and incite;) you to DO a lot of things as frequently as your time allows....because MY time allows ME.

Back