Just flirting , right ?

For a couple years my wife and I played with adding a man to our bedroom . Just as pillow talk . Specifically black men .
after some time , and after a few drinks one night , I asked her if she ever would for real .
she told me that maybe , and a big maybe she might dance , and flirt with a black guy if the right situation arose . Being a teacher she had to be careful how she acted in public .
so when friends of ours had visited a new club that was about an hour away , right close to a military base , reported that the music was great and the place was packed with black Marines coming home from the Middle East.
Over breakfast that Friday , knowing our ******* would be at friends for the weekend , I asked if she wanted to go to that club , and maybe get a hotel room so we didn’t have to drive home ******* . After a devilish grin , she agreed ...

And told me ...
Don’t get any ideas mister , I might dance , and flirt but that is all .
We both had things to do that morning, and after running errands my last stop was a gas station . I walked by the condom area and for some reason grabbed a pack of 3 . Why this is strange , I had a vasectomy after our second baby .
I arrived home to find my wife had packed a small over night bag and was showering . The devil in me opened her bag to see what she packed , the top she owns , that I love , and call her slut shirt , it’s white and thin and is strapless, a silky black skirt and some very sexy white lace thong panties . And some lotion and to my surprise , her 8 inch life like black vibrator . I removed the panties and put them under a pillow and zipped the bag up Before she came back in .

The trip there was quiet , we got to our hotel and got to our room which had a huge bed , with a walk in closet ,a big sofa and a huge tv and a nice big bathroom with a 4 person jacuzzi .( I went all out ).
Let me describe my wife , she is 5’4”about 150 pounds , curvy but in the right spots . Blue eyes, brown hair to her butt , and 36 DD . Her butt is round and not huge but not small and smooth . My favorite part of her is for sure her boobs . Her skin is pale and her nipples are very dark , and when turned on , or cold are the size of the last digit on my middle finger . After eating she put on her make up , new red lipstick and did her hair perfect .
I went to kiss her , and she stopped me quick and said , I know I packed new panties in my bag , nice trick , I have to use the bathroom and we can go .My bad side came out again and I went in her bag and grabbed her toy and the condoms and put them under the pillow and folded the bed back up .

It was 8 so we had a quick rum n coke in our room and smoked a joint before we walked across the 2 lane road to the club , the parking lot was already full . We payed our cover and found our way through the crowd to a table . Our drinks came fast and I had ordered her a double .
we danced a few dances and went to sit down for a break . We saw our table was occupied by 3 HUGE black men . My wife walked right up to them and told them you stole our table , not mad but more flirty and with a big grin on her face ..
One guy said whoa whoa , what kind of gentleman are we , this is a big table , we can share . One of them grabbed a stool , and squeezed me into the booth and had her sit in the stool at the head of the table . After introductions and finding out they were all some special forces of some type and getting out of the service after being in IRAQ for 3 years together . They ordered us a round of drinks called “ house specials “ Each of them were paying extra attention to her , laughing like old friends .

It was 8 so we had a quick rum n coke in our room and smoked a joint before we walked across the 2 lane road to the club , the parking lot was already full . We payed our cover and found our way through the crowd to a table . Our drinks came fast and I had ordered her a double .
we danced a few dances and went to sit down for a break . We saw our table was occupied by 3 HUGE black men . My wife walked right up to them and told them you stole our table , not mad but more flirty and with a big grin on her face ..
One guy said whoa whoa , what kind of gentleman are we , this is a big table , we can share . One of them grabbed a stool , and squeezed me into the booth and had her sit in the stool at the head of the table . After introductions and finding out they were all some special forces of some type and getting out of the service after being in IRAQ for 3 years together . They ordered us a round of drinks called “ house specials “ Each of them were paying extra attention to her , laughing like old friends , when her favorite dance song came on . She asked me to dance , and I bagged off blaming my knee ...

Being as the house special drinks had her buzzed she gladly accepted an invite from the first guy “Sarge “ to ask her to dance . She loves to dance when she is buzzed and he was a great dancer . The dancing kept getting a little dirtier . After 3 or 4 songs , the biggest of the 3 went out there and asked for a turn dancing with her while the other returned with another round of drinks and shots . I had to look again when I noticed that my wife was now dancing to a slower bump n grind song with BOTH of these huge Marines . They really towered over her . Sarge had one of his knees between hers and she was grinding between both of them . After that song they walked back for the table ,and my wife for the ladies room . While in there Sarge asked if we had any weed , it had been years and they no longer had to worry about ******* tests . I told them I did , and they could come back to the room with us when we were ready . And they ordered another round...
After rejoining the crowd , my wife pulled me aside , and told me she was feeling very ******* , and we had played enough . She wanted to go to the room . I told her I’d invited them to smoke some , but I would get them to leave after . She made me promise .

We walked to our room , the 5 of us , with Sarge and myself from behind . I could see my wife was a wobbly on her feet and I was excited to see where this was headed . Once at our room , Sarge made another round , I rolled a big joint for all of us , and my wife went to the lil girls room . They put on some music and sat down . One in the chair , the other 2 on either end of the couch . Leaving the only space for her to sit is the bed infront of them , or between them . She chose between them . I had to pee bad so I went quick , and when I came out they were smoking the joint and Sarge had his big black hand high on my wife’s thigh . Due to the drinks and smoke , or just teasing bad , her too had come down ALOT . And she wasn’t trying to fix it as she had been all night .
suddenly , Sarge asked what our deal was , were we one of those couples who goes out and teases men to get drinks and leave them high and dry , or was I one of those husbands who had always wanted to watch his wife get fucked all night long ?

We both sat there silent ,
The biggest guy who was sitting to her left spoke up , his friendly demeanor was now gone .
I bet it’s the second , he turned my wife’s face to him gently and asked her
I think you came out , dressed like this , looking to get fucked didn’t you . Before she could answer he kissed her on the lips , slowly at first while the other 3 of us just watched quietly . After a couple minutes of some hot kissing he let her come up for air , but only long enough for Sarge to take over . He pulled her hair back until her head was resting on the back of the couch and kissed her like her loved her . Big guy had started to kiss her neck and shoulders . When Sarge hoooked a finger in her top and started to pull it down slowly .

Now most of her breast was visible right to the dark rings around her nipples . I saw her start to resist , holding her top up , but never stoping her kiss with Sarge . Big boy took this chance to slide his hand up her skirt . He started to raise it up , causing her hands to drop and push it back down . As soon as she did the big hands on her top got it down below her breasts . Her brown nipples were harder and bigger then I remember seeing them . Her head was still back , which pushed them out even more . Big guy attacked both of them with his hands and lips . Sarge let her up for air and she told them to stop for a minute .
mags explained our plans for the evening but told them she was having fun , and get bad about teasing them . And asked if she could talk to me in the bathroom .
she said she didn’t want to fuck them , but was going to ask them if they had condoms , if they did, she would offer to give them blow jobs , and if they didn’t . Offer that as a lie to not fuck them .
my mind turned bad again and I didn’t mention the condoms I purchased earlier . And she said either way if they don’t . I will give them a good hand job , deal ?
I agreed again
Hey it was her rules

When she sat back down both guys hands went back on her thighs . She told them without condoms , she could not risk having sex . All 3 looked upset and said they didn’t think to get any . She told them she felt bad , she was having a lot of fun , and didn’t want to leave them like that .
she told them she was super turned on and would have had sex with them if they did , but she would give them all hand jobs , and still let them play with her boobs . They said ok works fine for me . Big guy called first . And he grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it up , as Sarge raised her arms , and now she was topplless watching a strange black man pull his pants off to give jerk him off . Sarge told her to pull his boxers down so she did . And out popped his rock hard 11 inch thick curved down cock . She immediately reached for it and told him maybe a good thing they couldn’t have sex as there is no way that would fit , then looked at me and asked me to get the baby oil from her bag , I went to the bathroom as quick as I could grabbed it and came back to my blonde wife with the head of this cock in her mouth . And him saying I told you you could . I gave her the oil and she poured some on and smoothed it in and went to put more on and he grabbed the bottle and her hand and squeezed a lot on himself and her hand holding his cock and the guided it to her chest . And again, squeezed spilling a lot on her boobs . She started to stroke him with both hands while Sarge massaged the oil onto her chest and stomachache.
her speed picked up and I could see tell tale signs he was close . The first shot hit her shoulder and hair and the second and third all over her neck and tits . She said oh my god . Why couldn’t we have condoms I’m so hot right now . Let me clean up and Sarge your next . After a couple minutes she came back in the room still no top . Sarge had told her , you guys are getting to have some fun , how about I get a first for me . And you jerk me off but with those titties . She giggled and looked at me , that’s one of my favorite things she does . He pulled off his pants and boxers and she got on her knees , again he squirted her boobs with baby oil and she wrapped them around his cock and started to slide them up n down . The guy in the chair got down on his knees behind her and reached under her skirt . I assume he started to finger her because she acrched her back and moaned .
he told the guys she was soaking wet and had the tightest little pussy he’d ever felt . Again she commented about having no condoms and how bad it would be if it were not so late and we could get none .
Sarge told her to go over to the bed to lay down . This was nice but he would need to speed up a little to come . He stood her up and reached for the snap on her skirt and pulled , and grabbed her hands and led her towards the bed . Each step she took her skirt slid another couple inches until it passed her hips and just fell . She was now naked infront of 3 naked hulking black men . He grabbed her and kissed her again , while she stroked his cock . Her back was to us and his hands were on her ass cheeks . He grabbed them and spread them as far as he could with out hurting her . Something about her asshole and pussy being displayed like that made me shoot in my pants . She reached down and pulled the covers back . And he pushed her backwards and she pushed her way back into the middle of the bed , all 3 guys now naked and hard looking down at my wife like she was prey . Sarge pushed at her knees and she coyly spread her legs a couple times and show them her shaved pussy . Now the moment of truth , Sarge reaches for the pillow with the condoms and tells her she may want to get comfy . He hands her the pillow and she puts it behind her head and puts her arms over her head . But they are all looking at those condoms and smiling big time . . Also seeing the black dildo . So he said
You guys have no condoms huh? And looked at me . She no , I wish I so sorry . Again he said
So you would let us fuck you if you did ?
she just moaned n said mmmm yes I’m so turned on right now
Looking at me and winking like she had won
At that he picked them up and dropped them on her tummy . She looked shocked and he grabbed one and started to open it
She told him she couldn’t , she didn’t think it would fit , please guys anything else . He put the condom On and grabbed her ankles and slid her forward . He spread her legs and said to her , now Jenny ( we had not exchanged names )
Why don’t we show hubby the things you told me you wanted to do while we were talking on line in the chat room .

You want to do that don’t you ?
she just nodded her head yes
I didn’t know what to think but what happened next blew my mind , she started rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples while he slid his cock over her pussy , he had let go of her ankles but they remained spread . He took his cock and slapped it down hard on her pussy making her jump . He reached up and pinched her nipple hard she smacked his hand and said ouch that hurt . And he asked her if she was ready , she told him what she wanted and it was time , and he pinched her other nipple again hard she screamed YES !!! He told her she better say it and pinched again . She got up onto her elbows and looked at him and said I want all the stuff we talked about . Without warning he rears back and slapped her across the face knocking her back flat on the bed with one knee up . He looks down at her and tells her
It’s time
She lifts her other leg and spreads her feet and he starts to rub his cock on her pussy again . With one hand playing with her boob she reaches down and grabs his cock , her hand doesn’t even wrap around it . She takes over rubbing herself with Sarges cock , and Big Guy lays beside her and kisses her neck and starts paying attention to her sensitive nipples , every so often giving one a bite .
Again Sarge used her name
Jenny it’s time to show your husband what you told me your fantasy was
She switched her grip on his cock , which the condom only cover half to 3/4 of , and started stroking again . Each time she hit the end of the condom it rolled up and back down . After 3 or 4 times each pass it stayed a little more rolled up . Until finally it was rolled up and covering just his big black mushroom tip . She looked so sexy laying there shined up from baby oil , legs spread . The 3rd guy joined them on the bed rubbing her sides and skin . The guy on either side of her grabbed a knee and started again kissing her neck and leaving hickies on her tits and neck .
The last pass my wife’s dainty manicured hand made caused the condom to fall onto the area just below her belly button .
She looked up at him and told him
You promised you wouldn’t hurt me and we could stop when I say .
Again he picked up the baby oil and drizzled it from her boobs and down her tummy to her pussy while the other 2 rubbed it in and Sarge used his big now bare cock to rub her pussy again . Applying pressure and stopping to rub again . Big guy started to kiss her and Sarge reached for his phone and pointed it at her and told her , I’m not going to start until you tell me you want me to fuck you with my black cock . He stopped kissing her but did not move his face from hers . Sarge lined the head of his cock up to her hole and pushed just the very top in . Then she said
I want it, I want you to fuck be with your black cock I want all 3 of you to fuck me . As soon as big guy moved his face Sarge pushed his head into her opening and another inch
I thought she would object to the camera but instead said wait
Go slower my god your so big please slower , but you know when to stop , you promised you would stop before you came , and not in me .
he didn’t say anything but slowed down . Every few pumps he would go a little deeper .. The guy on her left starts on hernipples again , and the guy on the right takes her vibrator and turns it on and puts it right on her clit . 3 seconds of that was all it took and she told him she was coming. Sarge slowed down so she could catch her breath but didn’t stop. Soon she was grinding her hips back at him . He told her to try what she wanted next , I know you want to be on top and try the whole thing .
she reminded him he told her he would stop in time and put a condom back on before he came . He didn’t say anything he just layed down with his cock still rock hard against his belly . When she sat up both guys started to feel her up and kiss on her delaying her moving towards Sarge . And he was stroking his cock and not slow , very fast . The way she was sitting her ass stuck out , so he again yanked her hair back hard and slapped her ass cheek . The welt he left was there a week later . He told her to get on . She straddled his lap and started trying to fit it back in and after a couple attempts Sarge lined it up , grabbed both of her cheeks and again spread them wide open and I could see his whole cock except the head . He told her it was time to take what was his and pushed half of his cock in , pulled it out , and pushed 3/4 in pulled all the way out again and plunged it all the way in and started to drive his hips up while holding her ass still
She started to yell and scream for him to go slower but he didn’t relent it let up at all until she told him she was coming again and started ride him herself . He stopped her and told her he was close she had better stop or he was going to blow any second . Reluctantly she stopped and let him slide out , but never stopped grinding his cock up and down her lips . The bed was now a mess , due to the scene I kinda sat there n stared at her pussy sliding up n down . The condoms were nowhere in sight , the 2 guys not busy started to look around through the bedding and clothes all over the place .
every so often while grinding on that big cock he would maneuver so it lodged in her hole and she wouldn’t move it . Instead keep the head and a little more in her and grind and it would pop out . Then find it’s way back again . She told him he better wait , he was inside her . He laughed and said
Your controlling it now . Stop if you want . She didn’t , instead she kind of got up on her feet and squatting with just the head in her and kept sliding just the tip in and out . Her breathing and biting her lip were signs she was going to have another orgasm . And the fact his thumb was now working her clit didn’t help . She sunk down and took half of it and came back up , looked back at me and took the same half and stopped and said she wanted him to fuck her she was going to come ,again he reminded her that he was close to
She better stop or he would be able to help it . Again she took half and came up but didn’t stop
She let out a loud Oh my god I’m coming and kept taking half or more of his cock . He grabbed her hips and pushed it all the way in and just held her by her cheeks for a minute . Then again spread them wide enough this time where she said ouch again . He arched his back and started to slide out of her followed by all of his come .
she rolled off of him , panting and covered with sweat when big guy grabs her by the ankles and pulls her towards the end of the bed and lines his cock up and starts to fuck her slow at first but then pounding her until she nearly oasssd out and laying naked on her front . Without a word he oils up his cock and mounts my wife from behind running his cock between her cheeks and teasing her pussy .
I hear her say , not there I’ve never before and your way too big . But I saw his ass clench and he pushed forward . And starts trying to fuck her ass . Sarge reaches out again , spreads her ass open and I see just his head in her ass . Now he’s pushing in while Sarge stops her from crawling up the bed . His cock is now hard again and he pushed it in her mouth and tries to push it down her throat . That causes her to back up and more of that cock into her virgin ass . It didn’t take him long before he pulled out and rolled her over and shot his load onto her face and in her hair . Soon after she was out cold , laying on the bed covered in come . I went to use the bathroom and the guys were gone when came out .....
chapter 2 I will give the lead up to this

Back