Just back from Hedo.....

I will be at Hedo for a week beginning Aug. 13th. I’m there with my Queen of ♠️ married wife and her cuck husband. I have my own room and I’m free to fuck whomever I want. This is our 3rd year I’m a row going “home” and every time we’ve gone, it’s culminated into hot fucking times. If you’re there at the same time, DM me and we can get together.

Too
I will be at Hedo for a week beginning Aug. 13th. I’m there with my Queen of ♠️ married wife and her cuck husband. I have my own room and I’m free to fuck whomever I want. This is our 3rd year I’m a row going “home” and every time we’ve gone, it’s culminated into hot fucking times. If you’re there at the same time, DM me and we can get togethe
I will be at Hedo for a week beginning Aug. 13th. I’m there with my Queen of ♠️ married wife and her cuck husband. I have my own room and I’m free to fuck whomever I want. This is our 3rd year I’m a row going “home” and every time we’ve gone, it’s culminated into hot fucking times. If you’re there at the same time, DM me and we can get together.
We love hedo !, specially the play room!, we are going back again in January!!!

The playroom is awesome! We end our night in the playroom. I especially love the open air courtyard. It’s great for fucking under the stars!
Yes and yes the other play room by the pool is to small !!! let us know if we can plan something for January with you

Yes and yes the other play room by the pool is to small !!! let us know if we can plan something for January with you
Yes! The Happening Hut! We’ve enjoyed some steamy fun in that playroom as well. It’s perfect for a small orgy of 4-6 people.

I go with a small group. Six of us all together. We also rent a private party boat for the day and cruise the bay all the way to Ricks Cafe. We stop and do naked snorkeling and we swim to the caves. The boat rental includes unlimited alcohol. Full course lunch with jerk chicken and desserts. It costs about $2000 with tip it comes out to about $350/person.

There is a better than zero chance that we’ll be back in December or January.

We are there in December our first time and looking for bbc bulls who are experienced with married couples and cuckolding husband
its my wife’s first time to be blacked hoping for lots of interest

We are there in December our first time and looking for bbc bulls who are experienced with married couples and cuckolding husband
its my wife’s first time to be blacked hoping for lots of interest
Let me preface this by saying that my opinions about Hedo are my own and are truth and facts as I’ve witnessed in the 3 previous times I’ve gone as a single black male.

In my experience, Hedo is NOT a Mecca for BBC as some have said. Hedo is NOT an interracial playground where white couples can live out their fantasies of having their wives fuck black males til their hearts content. Hedo is NOT crawling with single black males who are at the ready to fuck your wife. That being said, plenty of white females and couples have had such experiences. But they are coincidental and the exception and not the rule. The black males that go to Hedo, are usually a part of a black couple or an interracial couple. They’re not offering up their men just to help you fulfill your fantasy. They just aren’t. The number of single black males at hedo at any one time are a very small number.. Another bubble to burst, Black males generally speaking, are not coming to Hedo to help cuckold couples fulfill their fantasies. Again, there are exceptions but it’s not the rule - at Hedo.

The moral of the story is that you keep an open mind about Hedo and lower your expectations to that of little to no expectations. If you think that Hedo is a place where it’s no-holds-barred fucking 24-7 with any and everyone, then you’re sadly mistaken. Hedo is a LS resort where people come from all over the world to enjoy judgement free adult fun in a tropical setting. What keeps people coming back to Hedo again and again is not the resort itself. It’s the people. Go there to meet people, relax, enjoy a massage and have fun! I’ve met people from all over the world and it’s why I return year after year. By the way, my avatar picture is of me and a smoking hot wife from Argentina and I’m fucking her in their room at Hedo. We keep in touch and video chat often and are meeting at Hedo next week. It’s the people!

Back