Just back from Hedo.....

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
And had a blast. It was our second visit and I stayed very busy as you can see below.

What was interesting was that there were only about 8 single black men there.....a few other's attached.....and they were in extreme demand. Hubby and I ended up spending a bunch of time with them and it was fun to hear what thier trip was like. Basically, propositions all day by white couples with wives looking for thier first BBC experience. Depending on thier work load they were passing couples off to each other. It hot to the point where we would be hanging out at night and they were just couldn't have anymore sex for the day.

If you're a black gentleman who would like to be swimming in white married pussy, I highly recommend getting to Hedo.

I saw 2 guys from the island this time. Last time there were a bunch more. Take a look at the groups that are going and thatbwill help u gauge what kind of week it will be.

The vibe is great. If your looking for some immediate actions Def hang out by the nude pool.

And had a blast. It was our second visit and I stayed very busy as you can see below.

What was interesting was that there were only about 8 single black men there.....a few other's attached.....and they were in extreme demand. Hubby and I ended up spending a bunch of time with them and it was fun to hear what thier trip was like. Basically, propositions all day by white couples with wives looking for thier first BBC experience. Depending on thier work load they were passing couples off to each other. It hot to the point where we would be hanging out at night and they were just couldn't have anymore sex for the day.

If you're a black gentleman who would like to be swimming in white married pussy, I highly recommend getting to Hedo.
I went solo and had so many I stayed for 2 extra days

I saw 2 guys from the island this time. Last time there were a bunch more. Take a look at the groups that are going and thatbwill help u gauge what kind of week it will be.

The vibe is great. If your looking for some immediate actions Def hang out by the nude pool.
I m in jamaica pm me

You guys have inspired me to look into going for a number of reasons. Also...it sounded like an incredibly hot trip... I'm glad you had that experience

Back