Just a Question For What I Assume Is A Small Group of BBC Bulls, Married BBC Only.

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
Yes These Question are For MARRIED BBC ONLY.

1) Why does your Wife / Long Term Girl Friend SHARE YOU WITH OTHER LADIES OR COUPLES.
2) When does she share you. In a Swingers Club? In a Hotel? At a Private House 🎉 Party? On Vacation? At a Convention?
3) How Long Can you Dates Parties Last. A few Hours? Over Night? A Weekend? Longer? Does She Let you Join Her / them on Holiday?
4) Does she have special times when she Arranges For you to Be On A date?
5) Does she help set up your Date? If so with the Other Lady? With the Couple? With the Husband?

6) Is She Involved At All?
7) Do You Even Tell Her?

The Reason I ask I Have a Canadian Born Greek Turkish Bull who is married to a Southern Bell who is A PARADE NUT. FIRST AND FOR MOST. THEN A FOOT BALL CRAZY SECOND. SHE CONTACTS ME SO HER HUSBAND IS OUT OF THE HOUSE SO SHE CAN WATCH the SANTA CLAUS PARADE, THE MACY’S PARADE, THE ROSE BOWL PARADE, THE ORANGE BOWL PARADE, SAINT PATS DAY PARADE.

SOME DATES ARE FOVE TO SIX HOUR DATES. OTHERS ARE OVER NIGHT DATES.

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT. I AM SURE SOME OF YOU HAVE HEARD OF LADIES THAT GET OFF ON FUCKING CLOWNS?

In under 24 hours she will deliver her Husband to Me for His 24 Hour Rose Bowl Parade / Game Date. Complete with test results,

From the lack of any response I can assume none of the BBC males on this site are married of in a serious relationship. So to all you single BBC males perhaps you would find better Luck on AFF, or in a local swinger club.

Some are married and their women don't have a clue that they are here.
yep this right here.

That said Our very first black bull was married and we didn't know it. One day my phone rings and its his number but it was not him on the phone it was his wife and i'm just glad it was me that answered the phone cause had my wife answered the 2 black bull would have never happened

since white husbands are arranging time, place for their wives to play with BBCs I was wondering if Black wives did the same thing For their husbands.

i know about eight husbands (sorry not black) who’s wives are the contact points for their husbands. The two black bulls I know are single / divorced Dads. Due to their family time yes they are not absentee fathers they are the hardest to arrange dates with. The White guys wives do all the work in arranging for their husbands to have time. They also insure testing is done. They communicate their husbands fantasies.

if you want to talk about weird conversation. One once explained it this way. It was like renting an expensive sports car for his birthday.

i used to have twelve ladies at one point I arranged for. That was before the Pussy Revolt. Now it’s only four on a regular bases and one part time lady. So life has gotten simple again.

no, maybe its because your situation sounds odd and therefore most people dont want to respond

yes it is odd. Real odd.

if you check out swinger clubs rates they go something like this.

Couples $20
Single Guys $60
Single Ladies FREE

To me that says the male to female ratio is way off.
It also me ask why?

The last time I walked into a swing club about six months ago there were ten couples three non playing ladies and about fifty guys. It was a BBC party. The guys were lining up for a chance to play. The five private room were taken over by five couples to stayed there the entire time with the husband venturing out only to find the next guy. Three of the couples played in the semi private rooms and the other two took over two of the shower stalls.

i found time to ask two of the non playing ladies why they were not playing. One came only to be support for her friend. The other one did not feel comfortable around the guys with out a guy there to support her.

When I asked one of the more fit guys if he would like to play with a lady he almost ******* him self.
Three meetings later is was spending the weekend bare back balls deep in a fit young lady.
So you know the Lady was the Lady who wanted a support guy with her.

The first Meeting was for Coffee and she told him what she was looking for.
The second meeting as for coffee and he told her what he was looking for they then went for tests.
The third meeting stayed on a Friday night for play. Saturday was brunch and a museum visit.
Saturday night was more play. Sunday was Brunch a visit to the zoo about an hours drive away followed by more play in the back seat on the way to be dropped off.

I admit that 9 time out of 10 this will fail.

however the 10th time makes it worth the effort.

From the lack of any response I can assume none of the BBC males on this site are married of in a serious relationship. So to all you single BBC males perhaps you would find better Luck on AFF, or in a local swinger club.
wtf are you talking about? single black males are all up and down this site. just because you are into married black males doesn't meant you should tell us to go to a different site. go fuck yourself!

On a side note the Part Time Lady I set things up for started in her Gap Year between High School and University. She has continued with the set up because it takes all the drama out of her life so she can concentrate on her studies. She also loves the fact that she only gets set up with married men. Less risk.

wtf are you talking about? single black males are all up and down this site. just because you are into married black males doesn't meant you should tell us to go to a different site. go fuck yourself!

thanks for your reply. I get it and was expecting it. However the question was directed at Married or in a LTR BBC males and their realationship with there wives and girl friends.

wanted to know if their wives supported them of if they snuck off for a bit on the side. Never thought I would hear at least in a positive way from SINGLE BLACK MEN.

yes it is odd. Real odd.

if you check out swinger clubs rates they go something like this.

Couples $20
Single Guys $60
Single Ladies FREE

To me that says the male to female ratio is way off.
It also me ask why?

The last time I walked into a swing club about six months ago there were ten couples three non playing ladies and about fifty guys. It was a BBC party. The guys were lining up for a chance to play. The five private room were taken over by five couples to stayed there the entire time with the husband venturing out only to find the next guy. Three of the couples played in the semi private rooms and the other two took over two of the shower stalls.

i found time to ask two of the non playing ladies why they were not playing. One came only to be support for her friend. The other one did not feel comfortable around the guys with out a guy there to support her.

When I asked one of the more fit guys if he would like to play with a lady he almost ******* him self.
Three meetings later is was spending the weekend bare back balls deep in a fit young lady.
So you know the Lady was the Lady who wanted a support guy with her.

The first Meeting was for Coffee and she told him what she was looking for.
The second meeting as for coffee and he told her what he was looking for they then went for tests.
The third meeting stayed on a Friday night for play. Saturday was brunch and a museum visit.
Saturday night was more play. Sunday was Brunch a visit to the zoo about an hours drive away followed by more play in the back seat on the way to be dropped off.

I admit that 9 time out of 10 this will fail.

however the 10th time makes it worth the effort.
When we went to the club's alot of the couple's there were there for single females or couples. It's only a few that are there for single men. I've been to BBC parties where not all BBC's play either. It all depends where you go. I personally like a few single men being at the parties when we attend.

yep this right here.

That said Our very first black bull was married and we didn't know it. One day my phone rings and its his number but it was not him on the phone it was his wife and i'm just glad it was me that answered the phone cause had my wife answered the 2 black bull would have never happened

A few years back I was at a swing club in Florida when a wife of one of the black gentlemen came in. She located him with a white lady under him. She grabbed him by the balls and walked him out the door. I guess cheating on your wife is never a good idea no matter the colour of your skin or how big your junk it.

A few years back I was at a swing club in Florida when a wife of one of the black gentlemen came in. She located him with a white lady under him. She grabbed him by the balls and walked him out the door. I guess cheating on your wife is never a good idea no matter the colour of your skin or how big your junk it.
True, but they still do it.

True, but they still do it.
Yes I know they do. All the time.
know one guy that had his baby ******* delivered to his girl friend place while he was there by both his mom and mom in law.
kind of killed the mood.

the second time he was caught his termination papers were delivered to him at his new girl friend place by his ******* in law who was also the owner of the place he worked. On a side not his wife had re keyed the house. His girl friend / secretary was fired for cause the next morning.

Back