Juneteenth

No but it puts the Republicans into a fucking large cesspool. They didn't drain the swamp they turned it into a huge deep cesspool.
A swamp got partly drained, except it was Trump's swamp.The Dems just keeps swimming deeper into the sewer all on their own.

I don't really do anything with Juneteenth. Observations are human-created and they either hit you or they don't. (For example, I have Christian friends who don't do much with Christmas.) This one doesn't. For those who derive meaningfulness from the national holiday, enjoy!

I don't really do anything with Juneteenth. Observations are human-created and they either hit you or they don't. (For example, I have Christian friends who don't do much with Christmas.) This one doesn't. For those who derive meaningfulness from the national holiday, enjoy!
If I could get my wife to fuck a BBC on Juneteenth, now that would be just the thing. Or really any day, lol.

The date is not 📅 really accurate because they were legally set free 2 years before and had to be notified! I think it should be based on the day the paperwork was signed not the date that they were physically notified that they can walk off the plantation! 🤷🤦

So sad that so Black called people don't know their own history and culture. But a history taught to them by caucasian. But that's the stock holm syndrome in you. Case in point Egypt name was made up by the powers that be. When they divided up so called Africa. And the made up the middle east. With the b.s canal. Hannibal was defeated in the punic Wars. At the battle of Carthage. What was the general name that defeated him? Last before they changed the name of Egypt like most of history it was called Mizariam
Okay.

Touting that someone is below you in the sewer still leaves you in the sewer.
Sorry but when the sewer cesspool level is set so full and deep at the fascist level which are where the GOP is right now, the party thats trying to save our democracy, the Democratic party, is standing above the so called ceespool trying to evacuate the fascist GOP sh it elements out and purge them to save democracy and the GOP from these fascist elements. Vote all blue to save our democracy!!

acks except pis a you do know that's not what Juneteeth is. Also the republican party of Lincoln is no where aligned with the ideology of today's republican party. Lincoln Republicans were liberals and the Dems were conservative. How you even brough in Nazi's is beyond me. Maye you are the blind one. Just saying

you do know that's not what Juneteeth is. Also the republican party of Lincoln is no where aligned with the aideology of today's republican party. Lincoln Republicans were liberals and the Dems were conservative. How you even brough in Nazi's is beyond me. Maye you are the blind one. Just saying
you are totally wrong Republicans weren’t against racism
Republican Party freed slaves they created civil rights Democrats were mostly made of the southern Democrats have been against blacks for years and years and lie to us
So you believe Republicans are corrupt
Who sold 40% our uranium to Russia Clinton Democrat
Trump only president to provide 38 million to black colleges and universities
Trump gave Jesse Jackson entire building in Atlanta free all furnished
Democrats supported and eulogized Senator Democrat Robert Byrd Grenada Dragon KKK
Democrats have done nothing for pissing down our backs and tell us it’s raining
Sharpton OBama Harris Waters do nothing except make themselves rich
Need to wake up stop believing their lies
Ever notice how these left wing honkies act like it’s Republicans not them they are mostly old bigot racist o whites
The don’t care about blacks only use us
Get real find the truth not left wing media
Trump wants us to succeed what do Democrats want
Not helping us they do not want us to be like them
Shame you are so blind brother
Tired of Democrats lying

January 1, 1863 Is the true date. Juneteenth is a Texas holiday celebration the last group of slaves being released because they didn't know they were free and the slave owner wasn't about to tell them. He was ****** to release them.

Cuckoldroy, what was Obama's history of owning slaves?
His ancestors did... and that is all truth. I've done so much research on this ever since I was 14/15... and guess what, Roy is right about all of it. The main thing is that Dems are the best at is "deception" and "Lies"... followed by other things they excel with, like corruption and filthy-politics... brainwashing those weak-minded idiots who want something to believe in... to believe their lies. The Dems "divide" always... they USE the black community like a bunch of pawns to gain political power. What have they done for you?... nothing. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and guess what?... of you learn even 5% of that I have learned... you'd never vote for the Dems ever again... truth.

June 19 last day slaves released officially
Not so we still are Democrats are still at it the pretend to be on our side by not so
We were Republicans for decades starting then. Over 60 years later, during FDR four terms, black began supporting Democrat, but not in great numbers. Another 30 years passed before JFK came along and his platform won over a majority of blacks. His sweeping civil rights plans did not go into effect because he was assassinated 5 months after giving the speech and revealing his plan. Johnson continued his plan, and in 1964 won with a super majority and got 486 electoral votes to anti-civil rights Senator Barry Goldwater's 52 electoral votes.
Making discrimination illegal cut black poverty in half, tripled the higher education attainment, grew small businesses and greatly increased blacks presence in professional jobs.
Every president still living has a past of owning slaves except Trump
Well, because his grandfather, Fred Drumpf, fled from military service in Germany in the 1880s, after slavery.
Yes, Trump is the grandson of an illegal.

His ancestors did... and that is all truth.
In 1640 and there is dispute over if he was a slave or not. But, yes, he had an ancestor that owned one.
I've done so much research on this ever since I was 14/15... and guess what, Roy is right about all of it.
Oh boy, another baby prodigy of research.
The main thing is that Dems are the best at is "deception" and "Lies"... followed by other things they excel with, like corruption and filthy-politics... brainwashing those weak-minded idiots who want something to believe in... to believe their lies. The Dems "divide" always... they USE the black community like a bunch of pawns to gain political power. What have they done for you?... nothing. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and guess what?... of you learn even 5% of that I have learned... you'd never vote for the Dems ever again... truth.
Another white man, pretending to be a white woman, talking about 'lies' and how stupid black people in general must be. I've called you out before on your bullshit and bullshit fantasy you live on here. Don't give me the opportunity again 'Dana'.

His ancestors did... and that is all truth. I've done so much research on this ever since I was 14/15... and guess what, Roy is right about all of it. The main thing is that Dems are the best at is "deception" and "Lies"... followed by other things they excel with, like corruption and filthy-politics... brainwashing those weak-minded idiots who want something to believe in... to believe their lies. The Dems "divide" always... they USE the black community like a bunch of pawns to gain political power. What have they done for you?... nothing. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and guess what?... of you learn even 5% of that I have learned... you'd never vote for the Dems ever again... truth.
and you know this because???????? Despite what some fools believe, not all white people owned slaves. Show some prosf or stop showing your ignorance

you are totally wrong Republicans weren’t against racism
Republican Party freed slaves they created civil rights Democrats were mostly made of the southern Democrats have been against blacks for years and years and lie to us
So you believe Republicans are corrupt
Who sold 40% our uranium to Russia Clinton Democrat
Trump only president to provide 38 million to black colleges and universities
Trump gave Jesse Jackson entire building in Atlanta free all furnished
Democrats supported and eulogized Senator Democrat Robert Byrd Grenada Dragon KKK
Democrats have done nothing for pissing down our backs and tell us it’s raining
Sharpton OBama Harris Waters do nothing except make themselves rich
Need to wake up stop believing their lies
Ever notice how these left wing honkies act like it’s Republicans not them they are mostly old bigot racist o whites
The don’t care about blacks only use us
Get real find the truth not left wing media
Trump wants us to succeed what do Democrats want
Not helping us they do not want us to be like them
Shame you are so blind brother
Tired of Democrats lying
gif_BullShit-cow.gif

gif_BullshitMeter5.gif

when folks start talking abtou it was the reublicans who freed the slaves they were right but at the same time wrong. It was the republicans of that era who did free the slaves, not the republican party of today. Ideologically speaking, the two parties have swapped ideology over the years with a democratic push for social issues beginning in the late 50s.

Back