JULIE & ICARUS THE HOME INVASION.

littledikk

Male
From
UK
JULIE stood looking at her watch , she was full of anticipation ,she knew some thing about what was coming.
Her panties where so wet , her pussy lips tingling ,her juices soaking into the gusset of her panties .
The transparency of the material displaying her arousal .
Poor ICARUS was oblivious not knowing that LUCAS had spent 2 hours yesterday tormenting JULIE with messages and dirty disgusting talk of what he and the boys where going to do to her and ICARUS.
Through the talk he forbid her to ORGASM.
SO now her pulsing throbbing cunt was waiting for him to come and as he said claim his BITCH ONCE AND FOR ALL
He was going to let the gang play with her even more so than last week's episode,
then on her marital bed the real stuff will begin.
ICARUS looked across at JULIE she looked as if aroused ,her cheeks colouring , the fluttering of her eye lids was a sign she was feeling horny.
Perhaps she was thinking of last week had it been that long already.
Must have been the bruises, the marks from the crops, the flogger and a couple of slim canes
where almost gone.
" are you okay love " he asked
" yes ,just thinking of loads of things,"
okay ICARUS walked out of the room just as the doorbell.
rang " I will get it " he opened the door and stared up to LUCAS'S giant frame filling the door way.
" IT'S OKASY ICCY little lady told me where you live, she wants a lot more as she got the other day "
the day with no limits , to levels of greater pain than she gad ever endured the worse it got the more she wanted and the total ******* way they had fucked her .
3 hours of utter non stop pounding n all 3 holes of 5 guys using her to their own ends
LUCAS ran his eyes down her body .his hands reached for her butt, filling his palm's of her butt cheeks he drew her into him the he took a hand full of hair dragging her head back his mouth lowered , hers opened his tongue took ,tasting . probing . battling with hers.
ICARUS looked in awe of the power LUCAS DISPLAYED" Show me "
JULIE turned an headed towards the stairs
all eyes of all the men watching the movement of her butt,
mesmerised by the movement
They moved into the bedroom " STOP " LUCAS voiced aloud JULIE stood still
" ankles " again a single word JULIE complied bending and gripping them tightly.
LUCAS stepped forward and flipped the robe up exposing her beautiful round butt to them all. He slid his hand into the gap caressing the soaked crutch of her panties .
Icarus was marvelling at the sight when a pair of hands covered his eyes depriving him again of what was going on.
" Not again please let me watch please" he begged
LUCAS thrived on denying ICARUS what he wanted the most
Taking position on one side he said to JULIE " REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU BITCH."
A weak nod of her head " yes master "
LUCAS then began landing ******* slaps on alternate cheeks and after each one JULIE each one " JULIE " SAID THANK YOU MASTER. turning her cheeks from snow white to deep purple 48 slaps on each cheek .
ICARUS listened to her going through whimpers, to sobbing to crying but still she said her thank You's
at the final slap he moved behind her and slammed his cock in JULIE screamed into a full blown body shaking ORGASM .
they laid their tools for use
600308083.gifAFTER THIS OCCURED
LUCAS HAD the boys prepare for what was to come
Applied spreders between legs and are she was so vunerable as LUCAS AND THE BOYS
FLOGGED HER PAYING SPECIAL ATTENTION TO HER TIPS AND WHEN FLICKED NON STOP ON HER CLIT ANOTHER PAIN INDUCED ORGASM
After each punishment she was fucked but only taken to the edge of ORGASM and then denied .
THE pain inducement increased with each punishment
nipple clamps stretching her poor little tittles .number ten stimulator to her pussy lips
a electric pulsing butt plug in her butt.
the torments appeared never ending
pulsing butt plug and magic wand induced her first ever anal orgasm which left her a sobbing wreck. USED continually with a feather duster tickling her body .
the intense pain from a riding crop lashing the soles of her feet .
LUCAS finished the proceedings of with the most ******* deepest hardest fucking in her entire life
And the culmination of the night and to prove beyond any doubt she was LUCAS'S TOTAL BITCH NOW,
taking her and Icarus and kneeling JULIE and having removed ICARUS'S BLINDFOLD HAS LUCAS anointed HIS BITCH opened mouth he fed her his PISS THEN IN Icarus's eyes the utmost degredation act some thing she had never in her life showed true devotion to LUCAS BY LICKING HIS ASS277_1000 (2).jpgtumblr_n72p8pAKsu1rvillzo1_400.gif
B3ACDAAD-83F2-4252-BFA1-83E160105889.gif
Toy collection (2).jpg7D1_00012 (2).jpg13.jpg

THANKS for the like appreciate it, cheers BILLB.
BY the way total for all stories combined read over 3000 times
All I got to now is come up with a new idea,
one thing positive concentrating on writing I completely forget back pain

Back