Joplin cuckold couple free for 7 days

bbclovingslut

Couple
Real Person
So due to a new job opportunity we will be free for 7 days. So till next monday no work which means lets have some fun. I know theres gotta be hung bull thats ready to pound my wifes pretty tight white pussy while im ****** to watch and even help. If anyones interested hit us up on here and lets make this happen. Weve never played with a black bull but shes definitely excited to tease and humiliate me while pleasing a real man. Lets get this started now while shes off work so hopefully it can become a regular thing. Were definitely willing to be a submissive white couple thats owned on a regular basis by a true bull. Shes looking for a man that can hold her in the air while making her bounce on him as well as tie her hands behind her back grab a handful of hair and drive himself balls deep till filling her with a thick load of cum. I really enjoy seeing her gag trying to deep throat until tears are running down her cheeks lol. If youre interested let us know and see if we can line it out. Thanks for reading and we really hope this works out. She needs tvs stress relief lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230527_111951.jpg
    IMG_20230527_111951.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 153
So due to a new job opportunity we will be free for 7 days. So till next monday no work which means lets have some fun. I know theres gotta be hung bull thats ready to pound my wifes pretty tight white pussy while im ****** to watch and even help. If anyones interested hit us up on here and lets make this happen. Weve never played with a black bull but shes definitely excited to tease and humiliate me while pleasing a real man. Lets get this started now while shes off work so hopefully it can become a regular thing. Were definitely willing to be a submissive white couple thats owned on a regular basis by a true bull. Shes looking for a man that can hold her in the air while making her bounce on him as well as tie her hands behind her back grab a handful of hair and drive himself balls deep till filling her with a thick load of cum. I really enjoy seeing her gag trying to deep throat until tears are running down her cheeks lol. If youre interested let us know and see if we can line it out. Thanks for reading and we really hope this works out. She needs tvs stress relief lol
I sure hope you find the fun you are looking for because it sure sounds like fun!!

If clean up is needed I'm ready

Back