Jewish husband

I am a curious husband of a religious wife. We are Jewish and love in Israel. She never even touched another man besides me so it is a real turn on for me to even think about her with another man.
That's one of the reasons people have secrets or a double life, the taboo. Besides, it makes that secret so much more enjoyable and addictive, right?

Last edited:
So you are like a lot of us. I was never black hat. Modern more like it. Quite a few of us on the site.
just keep thinking about it for now. A huge step
I was proper black hat. Mir Yeshivah in Jerusalem and all.

Always been fascinated, but apart from the odd fling here or there in my 20's , the only interaction I had was after I divorced at 32, and discovered tinder and girls.. went to a sex club once which hooked me even more..

My ******* are still religious and will probably follow the same route I did, albeit, a lot less strict and less fear of being struck my lightening every time I masturbated..

I am a curious husband of a religious wife. We are Jewish and love in Israel. She never even touched another man besides me so it is a real turn on for me to even think about her with another man. took me very long time to conceive her,

I am a curious husband of a religious wife. We are Jewish and love in Israel. She never even touched another man besides me so it is a real turn on for me to even think about her with another man.
The same here, it took me very long time to convince her.
She says once you get used to fly first class it's hard to fly economy.

Erev Shalom. I am have been trying to convince the Mrs to take a lover. I told her I didn't think it was cheating if she has my permission. Can't get her past the self imposed guilt. I will keep trying. Mybe if I find a project Solomon guy.
Erev Tov. A familiar story, my friend. What's project Solomon?

Back