Jewish husband

So you are like a lot of us. I was never black hat. Modern more like it. Quite a few of us on the site.
just keep thinking about it for now. A huge step
Welcome and nice to see you
I have posed about my encounters with orthodox women in NYC.
I think judaism is too restrictive for women, meanwhile the men are allowed to sleep with prostitutes and dont seem to have any moral dilemmas.
Im not in favor of any double standards.
No longer in NY, there are some jewish women in AZ, but not as many orthodox.

I wrote here before, I lived 3 years in Brooklyn and there's HUGEEE Jewish community in Brooklyn, I think biggest in America and I blackened 4 Jewish wives so far. 2 were hassidic too.
Near Crown Heights, Williamsburg, Flatbush or Borro Park?

Erev Shalom. I am have been trying to convince the Mrs to take a lover. I told her I didn't think it was cheating if she has my permission. Can't get her past the self imposed guilt. I will keep trying. Mybe if I find a project Solomon guy.
I wish you good luck :)
I have had this conversation with a lot of religious jewish women, trying to understand the difference between sacred limits and rabbinical limits. Most of the laws that are followed today were made up by rabbis in the 17th century I believe, but dont quote me on that. So men decided what women can and cant do. I take an intellectual approach to discussing sex with Jewish women, they tend to like seeing the hypocrisy and then being able to undo some of the preconceived notions. Usually it takes me 3 months to un-brainwash a jewish woman who has been indoctrinated into thinking she isn't allowed or supposed to have sex or enjoy sex.

Welcome and nice to see you
I have posed about my encounters with orthodox women in NYC.
I think judaism is too restrictive for women, meanwhile the men are allowed to sleep with prostitutes and dont seem to have any moral dilemmas.
Im not in favor of any double standards.
No longer in NY, there are some jewish women in AZ, but not as many orthodox.
My cousins live in Phoenix!! But they have no idea.

So you are like a lot of us. I was never black hat. Modern more like it. Quite a few of us on the site.
just keep thinking about it for now. A huge step
Want to send as much love and support to you that is possible. Guilt is a powerful enemy of rational thought. It allows us to somehow discount facts and reality in favor of irrational fear and anxiety.

Its important to understand the basic tenets.
1. No cheating.
If you have an open discussion with your spouse that is no longer an issue
2. Loving and caring for your spouse
This is a big one and if you take the necessary steps and go through safety protocols, this will never be an issue. Love and support is love and support, so unless someone takes back that love and support, its always there
3. Not supposed to have sex with other people
Who said? Abraham had 2 women. His sons, Ishmael started Islam and Isaac was the first born of Judaism.
There are numerous accounts of sexual relationships between non married people.

My cousins live in Phoenix!! But they have no idea.
Interesting. There is also a generational issue. I find women under 30 are much more open about relationships and wanting to be happy sexually. I think its a positive trend that women are not "settling" for weak men and weak sex.

I am a curious husband of a religious wife. We are Jewish and love in Israel. She never even touched another man besides me so it is a real turn on for me to even think about her with another man.
It looks like you started this account in 2019, where have you been?

Want to send as much love and support to you that is possible. Guilt is a powerful enemy of rational thought. It allows us to somehow discount facts and reality in favor of irrational fear and anxiety.

Its important to understand the basic tenets.
1. No cheating.
If you have an open discussion with your spouse that is no longer an issue
2. Loving and caring for your spouse
This is a big one and if you take the necessary steps and go through safety protocols, this will never be an issue. Love and support is love and support, so unless someone takes back that love and support, its always there
3. Not supposed to have sex with other people
Who said? Abraham had 2 women. His sons, Ishmael started Islam and Isaac was the first born of Judaism.
There are numerous accounts of sexual relationships between non married people.
Thank you. In the Torah -4 wives were permitted. And I was taught it was to protect the women.

Thank you. In the Torah -4 wives were permitted. And I was taught it was to protect the women.
thank you for the correction.
The problem with trying to study history in a modern context is looking at the contextual time that history took place in. Thats why people are going crazy today with things that happened 20 years ago and not understanding that 20 years ago, America was basically the dark ages. To condemn people who lived during a past time for modern awakenings is quite honestly both insane and idiotic. But then again, here we are in 2021.

But 6000 years ago, women did not have any rights, so having 4 wives would have protected the women. But we dont live 6000 years ago. You dont need a man. So the ancient thinking does not apply. If men could have 4 wives, women should be allowed to have 4 men. Fair is fair. The problem is that if women start exerting independence, orthodox men lose a lot of power. And the last thing any man wants to do is lose power.

I derive my strength from inside, not outside. I dont need to conquer anyone to know im powerful. In fact, I know that I can conquer, therefore I dont.

What is not studied enough are the Kings, who understood governing and leadership in a way that no one today would even recognize.

Has Naomi borne a baby to you yet?

If she hasn't you may well find that on lovingly probing her mind and emotions she is more or less consciously susceptible to the sexual charms, including the promise of babymaking sex, with a beautiful Ethiopian or Yemeni Jewish man; or perhaps a strapping young spunky Afro-American sailor off a US aircraft carrier visiting Haifa.

Which of those would you prefer to deliver your wife up to for him to fuck her to Sex Heaven and knock her up? Hashem and your rabbi willing of course.

And would you like to watch her getting it?

Has Naomi borne a baby to you yet?

If she hasn't you may well find that on lovingly probing her mind and emotions she is more or less consciously susceptible to the sexual charms, including the promise of babymaking sex, with a beautiful Ethiopian or Yemeni Jewish man; or perhaps a strapping young spunky Afro-American sailor off a US aircraft carrier visiting Haifa.

Which of those would you prefer to deliver your wife up to for him to fuck her to Sex Heaven and knock her up? Hashem and your rabbi willing of course.

And would you like to watch her getting it?
I think you went a little too far with that whole comment, but thank you for contributing.
Its disrespectful for the husband to talk about his wife sexually behind her back without her full consent. And so that should be respected. It does not see that this man has Naomi's full consent. Lets just provide support to him and help get full consent, and then you can make as many suggestions as you want.

Hi. Because I feel guilty. And not a single one of my friends know a think. It’s hard for me to study Torah, when I know who I am.
Understood. After struggling for years with the same thing, I realized that, while I’m of course accountable for my actions, I was exaggerating the role that my sexuality played in my identity, and I was failing to see myself in my full context - my history, my nature, my needs and drives - as God undoubtedly does. By allowing to let my sense of guilt interfere wity my relationship ship with God, I was trivializing that relationship (as many shul-goers do). Torah and shul are for you, notwithstanding this side of you. My own two cents, for what they’re worth.

I think you went a little too far with that whole comment, but thank you for contributing.
Its disrespectful for the husband to talk about his wife sexually behind her back without her full consent. And so that should be respected. It does not see that this man has Naomi's full consent. Lets just provide support to him and help get full consent, and then you can make as many suggestions as you want.
I note your objection and advice, but I was addressing Frumeli; and only him.

I happen to be Jewish myself so I'm au fait with the relevant ettiquette.

Anonymity is always an option for contributors to this forum and Frumeli has plainly taken that option. In particular, he doesn't identify his wife by her married surname, much less by posting a photograph of her or of himself.

So, in my opinion, Frumeli has breached no marriage vow or Jewish religious protocol in his reasonably reaching out for advice from members here. So I felt free to advise him, albeit in admittedly frank and inevitably personally biased terms, drawing on my own fruitful experience as a willingly cucked husband of a then-childless but eventually three times impregnated Jewish wife gratis of my beautiful young black buddy who I have enthusiastically shared her with sexually for almost 7 years.

That said, I, like you I trust, will be interested in Frumeli's response to my comment.

Last edited:
My wife is Ashekenazi Jewish, and she's always been a bbc lover. Lost her cherry to the black guy living upstairs in Queens. She kept her love of bbc a secret for many years. Now I just love to watch bbc plow her little white jewish pussy and cum inside her.
L'Chaim

Attachments

• 00132.jpg
    00132.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 112
I am a curious husband of a religious wife. We are Jewish and love in Israel. She never even touched another man besides me so it is a real turn on for me to even think about her with another man.

My wife is Ashekenazi Jewish, and she's always been a bbc lover. Lost her cherry to the black guy living upstairs in Queens. She kept her love of bbc a secret for many years. Now I just love to watch bbc plow her little white jewish pussy and cum inside her.
L'Chaim
Shabbat Shalom, Justin.

In my experience, when it comes to giving up their precious virginity, intelligent young Ashkenazi Jewesses are consciously, or less often unconsciously, powerfully motivated to choose a man who represents their Ideal, especially physically, genetically and looks-wise; as my wife-to-be was towards me when we first met.

It took the astounding physical beauty and athleticism of my 19 year-old black buddy and versatile bisexual lover since he was 17, to draw her away from me and determinedly and permanently towards him as her much preferred lover and potential ******* for the three children she secretly desperately wanted and passionately urged from his loins in sexily short succession.

And Yeah, as you do with your BBC-loving wife, I get off massively watching him fucking her brains out and pumping her brimful of his provenly super-potent youngman's spunk.

Lehitraot,

M

Last edited:
Back