Jealousy and feelings

Your post lacks enough information to give you an accurate answer. From what little information is here it sounds like it is you that wants this but she doesn't know about these desires.

This lifestyle isn't for the faint of heart. Your relationship has to be strong, you have to be able to communicate openly and honestly with your significant other.

Without communication and a strong committed relationship, this lifestyle will not work for you.

I think I know what you are asking. Hubby has struggled at times and probably something if you want to get specific we can chat about over PM on here. On a general I asked hubby and he told me to say this. Unless you want to be 100% cuck and pussy free make sure you iron out details of what she wants and you want. The feelings will always come in and can be hard to deal with for both parties. It is called Cuckold Angst, the best way to not have it to bad as repetition as well as not Cumming prior to the event for a few days. This will allow sex drive to build up. If you are jealous you can try several things. Not watch and hear about it, watch so more comfortable, go milder form of contact, have her sneak and then tell you afterwards. There is a lot that can be done for sure.

Back